Chapter 20 - USWNT

I have just woken up and I look at the time and it is 10am. My flight out of here is in 6 hours. I'm so excited for the camp as it is Washington DC. My whole entire family can watch. I get out of bed and head to the shower. I go quietly because rose is still asleep. I hop i the shower and wash my hair. I hop out of the shower and I go to my suit case and put something comfy on. I packed my bag and put my hair into a messy bun. I walked away and said goodbye to everyone and ordered a uber. Once the uber arrived. I hoped in and I got a text from Brooklyn. I opened the text message and smiled.

B - Hey when are you leaving OP and coming home?

A - I'm on my way to the Airport now

B - My flight is KHW175, u?

A - OMG we are on the same flight

B - Cool

A - I'll see you when I get to the airport

I turn off my phone and look out the window. The Uber pulls up to the airport. I say thank you and grab my bags before heading into the airport. I give my bag in and give my ticket. I decide that I am ready to go relax as I have 2 hours before my flight. I decide to text Brooklyn to see where he is.

A - Hey I'm at the airport, just checked in where r u?

B - We are in the Airport lounge but I can come and get you, you can be my plus one.

A - Ok I'm at baggage claimage

I waited for Brooklyn. He arrived and we walked up to the Lounge. When we go there the whole family was already there enjoying the food. Harper runs up to me and gives me a big hug. I hug her back.

B - do u want a drink?

A - a apple juice please.

Brooklyn goes and get the drinks and I receive a text. I look at it and it is from dad. I know if he texts me I am suppose to tell Ali but I can't right now so I open the text.

Ben - Hey I'm sorry for lashing out on you can you please forgive me.

I leave him on seen and Brooklyn returns with the drinks. I zone out a bit while Brooklyn is talking. He grabs my hand and a flinch a bit.

B - oh sorry
A - No it's ok I zoned out a bit
B - Are you ok
A - yea I'm fine.

Brooke and I spend the next 1 hour talking and getting to know each other. They call our plane and we start to board. We all walk to first class and sit down. I am sitting with Brooke. Before the plane sets off we take a photo together.

B - Let's confuse everyone ok
A - ok

I go to take the photo and Brooke kisses me on the cheek.

A - Brooke!!
B - It's going to be funny
A - ok I guess so.

The plane start to go and I accidentally grab brooklyn hand and hold it for dear life. After the plane is in the sky I look down at  my grip.

A - Sorry
B - it's ok

I post the picture on Instagram

AlaskaJoslynR
Location: The Sky

*INSERT*

CAPTION: Plane buddies ❤️✈️
Tags: Brooklyn Beckham.
139K Likes and 100k Comments

Random: y'all dating?
R : you guys dating
R:  if u r dating congrats
Alex: 😍🤔
Tobin: 😍😍🤔🤔
Christen: 😍😍😍🤔🤔🤔
Rose: 😍😍😍😍🤔🤔🤔🤔
Mal: 😍😍😍😍😍🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Jill: See you soon!!
Paige: CUTE
VICTORIA: FAV Daughter
David: Cuties
Romeo: dang you finally getting some
Kyle: Cute ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
Ash: No dating till your 40
Ali: AJ so pretty sweetie