Chapter 26 - Fun experiences

It has been 2 weeks since I have see Ali and Ash since the court case because they had to go back to Orlando for a Orlando Pride game and press. We haven't really texted either and Brooklyn and I have talked since his birthday party and we have been a bit awkward with each other. We haven't kissed either. I thinking something is up with him but I don't want to confront him because it might make it worse. I am flying out to LAX tomorrow for the Soccer Awards. I cant wait because I get to walk the red carpet for the first time and I get to see Ali and Ash. I start packing as I will be spending 1 week in LAX where I will be going to Disneyland for the first time, Brooklyn and I are suppose to go together but I'm not really sure at the moment with us. I'm just scared he might want to break up with me. Our 6 months anniversary is coming up and I miss him a lot. I hope we are alright. I pack my bag with causal clothes and cute clothes for Disneyland. I then decide that I need a dress. I leave and go and hop in my car. I drove to a dress shop. When I am walking I see Brooklyn in a café with some girl. He sees me and I run into the dress shop. I pick out a pastel light blue dress with nude heels. I go pay for it and Brooklyn is waiting outside for me. I walk past him and continue to my car. he follows me. I ignore him and hop in the car and drive off to the group house. I put the dress in the bag and go lay on my bed. I go to the kitchen and get a bag of chips out of the cardboard. I go to the couch and sit down and put criminal minds on tot the TV. I start watching the new season. Season 14. I open the bag and start eating the chips. Maddie comes down and sit with me and watches TV. She stares at me and I can feel her eyes on me.

A - What
M - Brooklyn has been texting me of the hook.
A - Oh my phone has been off
M - For the last 2 days
A - I've been busy
M - You have literally been on the couch all 2 days
A - And
M - You and Brooke are inseparable
A - I know
M - AJ what happened
A - I saw him with a girl at the Café
M - did you ask him about it
A - No
M - there

I get up and grab my keys

M - are you going to Brooklyn
A - No

I walk out of the door and drive to Jill's house. I knock on the door and Betsy answers

B - Hey AJ
A - Hey is Jill here, she wanted to talk to me
B - Oh yea she is outside with Lily.
A - Ok thanks.

I walk out the back and see Jill and Lily playing Soccer.

J - Hey AJ, glad you could come.
A - Yea no problem, what did youu want to tell me
J - You have been nominated for Best New talent in the world league and U21 soccer player of the year
A - Are you serious
J - yes and Ash for Goalkeeper of the season and Ali defender or the year and Alex and Tobin for Forward of the year
A - Damn
B - Congratulations AJ
A - Thank you.
B - when is your flight?
A - 10am
B - Ah nice ours is 9am
A - Cool
J - How is you and Brooklyn
A - I honestly don't know
L - What's up?

I explain to them and then I leave to go back home as it is 6pm. On the way home, I stopped off at McDonald's and got a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke. I finish eating my food and drive to the beach. I grab my surf board and head to the water. As I'm walking the water Harper runs up.

H - Alaska
A - Hey Harps
H - Come

Harper drags me to there beach set up. I walk up to the family and greet them. Then I see Brooklyn and that girl from the cafe. I say goodbye to Harper and start to walk off. I hear movement and then someone grabs my wrist.

B - Ali
A - Don't call me that and get away with me.
B - Laska come on, your my GF
A - Really you seem pretty close with that girl over there.
B - It's not what it's seems
A - I don't wanna surf anymore, I'm leaving
B - I will see you tomorrow in LAX
A - Agh fine but I'm still so mad at you.