Chapter 24 - Making up and a Surprise

Previously on 'Ali Krieger is my mom'

AJ: Did you mean the text and what you just said?

AJ POV

AJ: Did you mean the text and what you just said?

Ali turns and faces me and hold my hand.

Ali: Every single word baby

I smile at her

A: Can you say it again?

Ali: The text?

A: yea

Ali: Baby Girl. What my mother said. It isn't true ok no of it. Your an incredible player she was scouting you before she knew who you were. You didn't ruin my life she did, You were the light that brought me out of my depression. U do not suck at soccer. I love you so much. You look nothing like Ben, You even said that everyone always compared your looks to me, we are so alike in many ways. I can list of many things that I love about you. I love your smiles. Your awesome, beautiful, kind hearted, nice to everyone, a joy to be around, you make me smile even in my darkest hours. You are the reason I am still here to this day. I am so proud of and everything you have accomplished and such a young age. Making the WDCS and USWNT. Acing all of your final exams and going to the Beckham camp. You are an inspiration to young girl every where and me. I love you so much please come home so we can talk. I need to know that you are safe, I love you so much. I want you back in my life forever.

I smile at Ali. She looks at me and smiles.

AJ: I'm so sorry for ignoring you and running away from my feelings

Ali: sweetie its ok. I forgive you, do you forgive me

AJ: ye, Your going home in 4 hours.

Ali: I know. I wish i could take you with me.

AJ: me to. I won't see you for a while then

Ali: Yea But we have the soccer awards in LAX in 2 weeks, SO i will see you there.

AJ: I'm going to miss you so much

Ali: I will miss you too but you can call or text me whenever you want.

I move and sit on her lap and she puts her arms around me. I smuggle closer into her and kiss her cheek. Ash walks in and see everything is alright.

Ash: How's it going?

Ali: Good

AJ: Great

Ash: That good. AJ can I get a hug.

AJ Yea.

I hop of Ali and walk over to Ash and she picks me up like a baby and kisses me on my cheeks.

Ash: I love you so much. I'm glad that my girls are talking again.

AJ: Me to

Ash puts me down and I go sit down on the couch. Maya and I made up but she had to go to the supermarket to get food for dinner.

AJ: I cant believe that Maya baby sit you

Ali: Yea she did, she was basically my BFF even though there was a age gap. I could always talk to her know matter what.

AJ: That's good. Brooklyn told me that he loves me and I said it back but it was only on text so I don't know what is happening.

Brooklyn walks in and he see me and comes next to me and holds my hand.

B: Your very beautiful Laska. I meant what I said. I love you

I freeze. I don't know what to say.