Chapter 8 - Team Bonding and Causing Trouble

AJ POV

I can see everyone staring at me as I walk down the stairs. I sit down in the seat and relax in the spa. Dr Z comes and gives me pill.

Z - Just in case
A - Thanks

I take the pill and close my eyes. Enjoying the spa. I can feel all there eyes on me. So I say

A - You know it's rude to stare.
I open my eyes and they all have there eyes on me.
A - What?

Becky - Your Shoulder
Mal - Your stomach.

A - yea what about it?
Ash - You literally have a massive scar on your stomach and something on your shoulder.

Alex - yea
Tobin - what happened.
A - it's a BURN Ashlyn and a car accident.
Ali's face dropped but she remained silent.
Ash - how did it happen.
A - another car crashed into us and the seat belt slices my stomach open and burn mark was from the car setting on fire. The fire people got us put just in time and I spent 3 weeks in hospital. Then I find out I had C02 appoclsia. Which means when I exercise at a high intensity the co2 goes around my body and the O2 leaves my body. So the pills change it so it does the opposite for 4 hours.

Ash - training was more then 4 hours long
A - yea that's why I passed out.
Alex - OMG I'm so sorry
Tobin - yea same
Mal - so sorry

A - its ok I'm almost stronger now

I see Ali almost tear up and lip read it's all my fault. But she doesn't see me.

A - enough of the depressiveness. Let's go to the slides.

All of us spend the next 3 hours on the slides and then I take my pill again and then go to the movie pool for the last 2 hours. I sit on Kelly's lap and she plays with hair. 

I'm happy now I can change In front of the girls and not be embarrassed. We all get out get change. We head to the bus and go back to the hotel for dinner.

I go and get a plate of pasta bake, garlic bread and corn fritters. Also apple juice. I go sit next to Ali and Alex. I make Ali smile but she doesn't know I  saw. We eat our food and then Jill has something to give out.

J - Ok as you all know we have a new player who will be playing her first game. So we are giving her her uniform. AJ come up here.

Ali is quite happy when she she see my number.
My number is 5 (pretend that 5 she her old number and Kelly has a different number).

J - ok girls you can go up to your rooms and relax till ten. We have 3 hours till bed so I go back to my room and facetime Maddie and the girls.

*Face time*
A - hey Maddie
M - hey everyone is here - congratulation on number 5
A - hey everyone and thanks. What time is it in WDC
M - 9am u?
A - 7pm

We talk for another hour. Until they have to go out. I say bye and hang up.

Ash, Kelly and Becky return from the gym and sit on there bed on there phone.

I decide to post a story of them.

@AlaskaJoslyn5
*Picture of Ash, Kelly and Becky in their phones*
Captain: aren't they all social 😂
Tags : AshlynHarris, KellyOhara and Becky.

I post it and they all look up and me and say:
Ash - Hey
Becky - Hey
Kelly - hey.

I laugh and decide I'm going to tell ash about Ali the other night.
I open up Ash's contact.

A - I need to tell you something
Ash - ok?
A - it's about Ali
Ash - what is it ??? You are scaring me!
A - I think she is cheating on you
Ash - don't lie to me she wouldn't
A - why would she be on floor 8 at 8pm yesterday.
Ash - She didn't your lying!!.
A - When I was in the elevator it suddenly stopped on 8 and Ali stepped in and she said not to tell you. But I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore.
Ash - Are you serious this isn't a prank?
A - No I wouldn't lie to you about something like this.
Ash - oh God.

Becky and Kelly leave to go to Tobin and Alex room.

We switch to talking

Ash - r you serious?
AJ - yea
Ash - There must be another explanation for this.
AJ - I don't know.
Ash - Agh *Tears up*
AJ - Ash I'm sorry
Ash - it's ok - should I go see her or text her?
AJ - you should text her first.
Ash - ok

I decide to text my dad.

Ash POV

I can't believe Ali would do something like this. I need to find out what she is doing.

Text Conversation

ASH - we need to talk right now?
Ali - Do you want me to come to your room? X
Ash - no let's just text first
Ali - ok - everything alright. You are scaring me.
Ash - idk is everything ok Ali?
Ali - yea why wouldn't it be. Ash what wrong? X
Ash - why are you cheating on me. I thought you loved me. SERIOUSLY ALI we are getting married in 10 months. Why would you do this to us? 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Ali - wow - what did AJ tell you.
Ash - So u r cheating on me. You aren't even saying it isn't true.
*Ali calls ash*

Agh I pick it up.

Ash - Why would you so this to us.
Ali - why do you believe everything she says. I didn't cheat. I love you so much Ash.
Ash - So you were on level 8 then? Cheating on me
Ali - Yes I was on level 8 but wasn't cheating on you. I would never and I can't believe you wouldn't believe me. You know AJ hates me .
Ash - then what were you doing.
Ali - I'm embarrassed. Is AJ with you?
Ash - Yea
Ali - ok I'm coming up.
Ash - ok

AJ POV

ASH and Ali just be fighting like crazy. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I'm so screwed. I hear a knock at the door. Ash goes and answers it. Oh god it's Ali and she looks pissed. She looks at me with hate.

Ali - why would you tell Ash that I cheated on her. I know you hate me but I'm still your mom by DNA and you can't go around and lie to my fiancé.
AJ - why else would you be on a different floor?
Ali - Ok I lost my ring and the jeweler came to the hotel because I couldn't leave because I would of got lots of questions. So I was on level 8 getting my ring. Also I trusted you not to tell Ash about this and you went and told her I cheated on her. I thought you were like me but I guess your more like your stupid dad.
Ash - So you didn't cheat on me?
Ali - of course not - I love you so much.
Ash - thank god - I love you to and u could of told me I wouldn't of been mad.
Ali - I know now.
AJ - My dad isn't stupid.
Ali - you don't even know your dad.
AJ - yes I do.
Ash - Omg is he the one you sneakers out with
Ali - Omg why would you do that. He was so bad to me why would you want to meet him
AJ - Your lying he told me the real story. Your a lying B****.
Ash - don't call her that
Ali - Ash it's ok. You haven't given me the day of light to tell you the actual story. And you meet him once and you love him and believe him over me. You haven't even given me a chance.
AJ - He is right. And great the whole team knows now.
Ash - I cant believe you. Ali Can I sleep in your room
Ali - yea sure.
Ash - let's go
Ash picks up some stuff and heads our with Ali.
Becky and Kelly come in and grab stuff and leave.

I just sit there and cry. I'm so stupid why did I do that. I love Ali aghh. Why couldn't I just be normal. I messes up so mad. I decide to go to sleep and hopefully try and say sorry to to my mom. I call my dad.

A - Daddy
B - Sweetie what's wrong.
A - I did it.
B - Ok good do want me to pick u up tomorrow after training. Can say Jill it's Maya uncle.
A - yea ok. He is Jill's number
B - brb
.
.
.
.
B - ok she believed me. I'll let you get some sleep. Love you
A - love u to. Bye

I hang up and go to sleep crying.
I whisper I love you mom

Then I fall asleep.

Another Chapter done. DRAMA!!!. Come back for next chapter.

Paige x