Chapter 11 - Game Day

AJ POV

I wake up and I look at the time. Its 7am. We aren't leaving for the stadium until 1pm as the game isn't till 4pm. I look over at the other girls and they are asleep. I decide to go for a walk. I exit my room and start to walk to the pool area. I see no one in there so I go and lay on one of the beach chairs. I open my phone and begun to text my dad.

AJ - Hey Dad

D - Hey Lasky

AJ - Can we call

D - Yea

*Calls dad*

AJ - Jill says I am playing today

D - That Great Honey, I will be at the stadium

D - Don't worry Ali wont see me, ok

AJ - Ok

I see someone walk on to the pool deck. I see it Ali.

AJ - OMG Ali is in the pool area, I need to go.

D - Ok, Text me if you need me. I love you Lasky

AJ - Ok I love you to Dad.

I hang up

I think I said that a bit to loud as Ali looks up at me with a angry face. Then she comes and sits on the opposite chair to me.

Ali - I know we are fighting but I wanted to let you know that this won't affect the game today. Ok?

AJ - Yea I know.

Ali - Who were you talking to? I mean I didn't mean to invade your privacy. but it is 7am

AJ - Its ok It was Maddie, my sister

Ali - Yea I know who she is. But do you think I was born yesterday

AJ - No why?

Ali - You said 'I love you dad'

AJ - Oh right, Yea I guess I was talking to him.

Ali - I know we are fighting but I would appreciate if you wouldn't lie to me even if you don't consider me your mom. I would like to have some bond with you. Cause you know I carried you for 9 months terrified.

AJ - Yea I know you carried me for 9months. I'm sorry lied to you. I wont do it again I promise. I do consider you as my mom because you are my mom. I also miss having banter with Ash. because of our fight. I am very grateful that you carried me and protected me all the nine months.

Ali smiles

Ali - I will always protect even if is against your dad no matter what.

AJ - What did my dad do to you that was so bad.

Ali - I'm not ready to talk about ok

AJ - Yea whatever. I'm going back to the room. Forget everything I said, I don't mean it anymore.

Ali - Lasky wait

She called me Lasky only my dad can call me that he started it.

AJ - Only My dad can call me that

Ali - That was my nickname for you the moment you were born.

AJ - Oh never mind then

I walk off and then I see Ash enter the pool area and she doesn't even look at me. I take the elevator up to my room and watch a movie.

Ali POV

AJ left and I didn't even realise I had started crying. I saw someone come next to me and wrap there arms around me. I knew it Ash.