Chapter 22 - Drama

I woke up and looked at the time and it was 7am. Ali and Ash were still asleep. I went to the bathroom and went to go to the toilet and I had a shower. I put my champion hoody, Nike leggings and my Nike slides on. I put some light makeup on and packed up my bathroom stuff. I went outside into the room and Ash was awake. She came up and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Ash - Morning Lask

A - Hey Ash.

She goes into the bathroom and I go and grab my bags and head out the door. I say goodbye to everyone and get a uber to the group home once i am in there I put my bag in my room and put my stuff on my bed. I go to put my stuff away and put a load on. I walk into Maya's room and jumped on her bed.

M - Ahh omg Ali your home!!

A - Yea,

M - How did it go with Ali

A - Good

M - Did you even talk to her

A - Only a few times.

I hopped under her covers and hugged her.

A - I missed you

M - Yea I missed you to

I walk back to the room and hug Maddie and the girls. We watch a movie and eat popcorn. I take a selfie with the girls. I post it on Instagram.

AlaskaJoslynR

Location: Washington Group home

Caption: Good to be back with my girlies xx

108K Likes 78K comments

Jill: Cute

R - I wish I could be your friend

Lily - So pretty

I went to turn off my phone but then I got text from Ash

Ash: Hey when did you leave?

A - Oh um when u went to the bathroom

Ash: Oh right, Ali wanted to talk to her, are you busy now. We leave tomorrow at 1pm. So another 24hr here.

A - Um, I'm kind of busy.

Ash: Please

A - Ok fine, where do you want to meet?

Ash - Maya had asked us to come we will be there in 20 minutes. She said we can speak in the office.

A - Agh ok see you then.

I walked out of the room and into Maya's room.

M - Yea?

A - Why would you invite Ali and Ash over

M - Because you need to talk and why don't you call her mom anymore?

A - Because I don't and I'm so mad at you right now. I cant believe yo would do that to me. I thought you loved me.

M - Hey I do love you so much and you know that.

A - aghh I hate you so much, I'm leaving

M - No, you are speaking to your mom

A - She isn't my mom

M - Yea she is.

The door bell rings and Maya goes to the door

M - Stay put

A - Agh fine. the faster i say everything is fine, the quicker they will leave.

She opens the door and I see Maya, Ash and Ali walk in. Maya takes them into the lounge area of the office. I stay put. She closed the door and she comes to me.