Chapter 7 - Team Bonding

Previously on Ali is my Mom:

J - haha yea. Go get ready to leave

A - What about my punishment

J - Its completed

I walk to the changing room. Agh I am going to get tones of question.

Ashlyn POV

We get into the changing room and Ali looks really unsettled, so I talk to my Fiancée.

ASH - You good baby?

Ali - What do you think Ashlyn huh? *MAD*

ASH - um....

Ali - Ugh sorry, I didn't mean to pent all of anger onto you. You don't deserve that.

ASH - Al is ok honey, wanna talk about it on the bus?

Ali - Thanks Ash and sure.

ASH - I love you

Ali - Love you to.

Kelly - Gosh get a room you too *laughs*

Ali - Get a soul mate already

Ash fit bumps Ali

ASH - Nice one babe

Kelly - Nah can't be bothered.

AJ POV

I start walking to the changing rooms. I take a breathe in and then out. I open the door and walk through to the lockers. Luckily everyone is in the changing area. I shower and put my towel poncho on. I walk into the changing room and everyone looks at me. I ignore them and walk over to my locker and grab my clothes out.

Becky - You good AJ?

AJ - Yea I'm fine

Alex - You sure?

AJ - Yea

Ali looks unconvinced

Ash - Your literally passed out and couldn't breathe. Has it happened before

AJ - Yea I guess and A lot before

Ali looks sad

AJ - Can I please get dressed now

They all nod and continue with changing. I put my sport bra, hoody, leggings and socks and slides on. I pack my bag and head out to the bus. I end up walking with Mal. So we started talking.

M - We haven't formally met but I am Mallory but everyone calls me Mal.

A - AJ nice to meet you.

M - U to. Wonder what the bonding activity is.

AJ - Jill said we are going to Parque Warner Beach which is a extreme water park. (Photo at the top)

M - That's Cool

A - Yea

We get to the bus and go our separate ways. I sit up the back by myself. Everyone else starts getting on and finding there seats. Becky comes and sits next to me.

B - Hey AJ

A - Hey Becks, I think I'm going to sleep on the bus ride back if you don't mind.

B - That's alright - I need to complete some levels on candy crush

A - Wow

B - Thanks a lot

I lean on the Becky's shoulder and she kisses my head. Weirdly I decide to text Ali. I know she must of been scared when I passed out. But I see that she has texted me first.