Chapter 19 - WDS VS OP

I'm currently on my way home from an awesome trip but I felt bad for leaving Brooklyn without saying goodbye but he was asleep. Maya pulled into a Starbuck and she ordered 2 hot chocolates. She continued driving and I got a message from the WDC GC.

Rose: Yay girlies first game of the season!!!

Paige: Haha yea so excited

AJ: Looking forward to it.

I turned my phone off and drank my hot chocolate. Little Mix's Power came onto the radio and I started singing and Maya joined in as well. We arrived home and as soon as I opened the car door, Maddie ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

Maddie: I missed you so much LAKS

AJ: I missed you too. You will get to watch my USWNT as it is in WDC .

Maddie: Yea I know, I'm really looking forward to it. We need to spend the next day together before you leave for Florida tomorrow for your club game.

AJ: Yea wanna go surfing? I really need a surf

Maddie: Yea sure lets go get ready.

Maddie and I head to our bedroom and I say 'Hi' to everyone on the way there and We get into our togs and grab our surf boards and head to the car. I drive Maddie and I to the beach and we hop out and walk to the beach. The waves are around 3m which is so good. We go to the edge of the water and we start paddling into the waves. Maddie and I take turn surfing and taking photos of each other.

*Surfing*

Maddie and I walk back to the car and change into some t-shirts and short. We decide to go to a small café and get some lunch. I order a Chocolate Milkshake and a Cheese burger with curly fries and Maddie the same. I deicide to post the surfing pictures on Instagram. But first I get a message from Brooklyn. I decide to open it.

Brooklyn: Hey, sorry I slept in this morning and didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you. I just wanted to wish you luck for your first game with WDC.

AJ: Its alright, I didn't want Victoria or David to wake you, you looked quite tired last night. Thanks I'm really nervous about the game I don't wanna mess up.

Brooklyn: You will do fine, Your an incredible player. Sorry about your mom

AJ: Did Victoria tell you?

Brooklyn: Yea I made her so don't be mad at her

AJ: Nah I'm glad that she did because I didn't want to.

I say goodbye and go back to posting the photos

AlaskaJoslynR

Location: Washington DC

*Insert photo 1: Maddie and I at the Beach

2: AJ Surfing

3: Maddie and AJ surfing together

Caption: W/ my BFF!!!!!!!! xx

Tagged: @maddie2002

100K Likes and 63K Comments

Maddie: Love you

Random: Your so good at surfing

Random: Your so Pretty

Random: So beautiful

Alex: Cutie see you soon

Tobin: Excellent

Christen: YAY!!!

Random: COOL!!!

Jill: Nice Surfer chick!