Back Story

*this part, is just giving background information. You don"t have to read it, but I do recommend it*

Two years ago-Todoroki's

Todoroki become tired of the way his father has treated him over the years. He had snapped and could not take it anymore. Todoroki had used his ice to encircle his father. The ice was so thick and cold it put out Endeavor's flame and it was unable to relight. Todoroki left the house were his father had abused him for many years, leaving his father in the block of ice to freezing to death. 

He did not know what would become of him. He only knew two things, he would never return to that house, and he wanted nothing to do with heroes. Todoroki wanted nothing to do with his father or anything his father did, even being a hero. He believes that the rest of the Heroes are two-faced just like his father.

One Year Ago-Midoriya's

Midoriya was never like the rest of the people in his class. He was the only one without a quirk. He tried so hard to still get into UA, but it was impossible without a quirk. Kacchan had gotten in and he was the only one to get in from their school. 

Even though, Midoriya didn't get in, he still wanted to help but after awhile he start to hurt inside, knowing it wasn't the same. So, he gave up trying to help and moved to a normal job and went to a normal high school. 

Midoriya excepted that it would never change, he will always be quirk-less. Yet, he still longed for more excitement than what his normal life had offered.

Present Day