The Meeting

Midoriya

There was a knock at the door then I heard Kirishima's voice.

"Boss, she is here." I look at Shoto and he gives my a soft smile. It's been so long since I have seen my mom.

"Come in." Shoto calls and I stand up. The door opens, Kirishima walks through and reveals my mom.

"Izuku, sweetheart, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Mom called almost in tears. We both close to a run towards each other and I hug her. The room fell quiet as we both cried on each other's shoulders.

"M-mom, I-I-I'm fine. They w-w-would never hurt m-me." I wiped my face.

"Hello, Mrs. Midoriya. I'm Shoto Todoroki. Wold you care to join us for lunch?" Sho's voice was behind me, now. I looked at him as my mother spoke.

"S-Shoto T-Todoroki..."

"Yes, ma'am."

"T-the h-head of the most p-p-powerful M-mafia in J-japan?" My mother stepped back in fear and so did Todoroki. He nodded slightly and then looked at me. My mom gasped and placed her hands over her mouth. "Izuku?" I grabbed Shoto's hand and looked at my mom.

"Mom, it's okay. No one here will hurt you. They saved me from some bad people." I paused as she pulled her hands away from her face. "Todoroki and I are, also, in a relationship."

"Can I talk to you, Izuku, alone?" She didn't direct the question to me. I walked her out into the hall before anyone else could speak. After the door shut, she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Izuku, are you being held against your will?" I shook my head. "Have you been here all this time?" I nodded. "Do you want to leave?" I shook my head. "Have you been brain washed?"

"Mom, calm down. Being here is my own choice. Shoto, would let me leave if I really wanted to. He's not a bad person-"

"He kills people." She cut me off.

"He saved my life from worse people. Please, mom, you can't tell the police about him, just give him a chance." I begged.

"Okay, Izuku." She sighed. I opened the door to the room and Todoroki was pacing back and forth. He looked at me and walked to my side, placing his hand on my back.

"L-lunch sounds g-great." She forced a smile. I walked to my seat and sat down. Todoroki walked her to one acrossed the table and pulled out her chair. She sat down and he took his place next to me. After a few minutes in to lunch, she looked up at us.

"S-s-s-so, how did you two meet?"

"He ran into me, knocking us to the floor." Sho answered. 

"The day I left." I added.

"Have you... you know...?" She asked another questioned but I didn't understand what she was getting at.

"Pardon me, ma'am, but I don't know what you are talking about."

"Umm... had intercourse?" She said looking down. Why, why ask this. I felt my face heat up fast.

"Oh. Yeah, two times so far. Your son is quite amazing in bed." Shoto sounded proud of that. I quickly cover my face with my hands. He could have just said yeah, not how many times. I will forgive him because of the complement but he didn't have to tell her that.

"OH." She was shocked by his response. After minutes pass, the lunch carries on in silence.

I turn to Todoroki. "Do you think...umm...she can stay here?" I whisper. Shoto tilts my chin up.

"Anything for you, my love." He didn't whisper, I know my mom heard him. Then he kissed me. My mom yelped, probably from what just happened. I melted into the kiss until he pulled away. "She could have your old room. We will clean it before she takes it." He winked with a whisper.

I turned to face her. "Mom, would you like to see me everyday?"

"Of course."

"We would like it if you would move here and live with us." Shoto spoke calmly.

"But what about my things, my job?"

"We can't take care of your things, ma'am. You will not need a job, we will provide your comfort."

"Please, mom. You would be taking the room that is close to ours."

"I'm fine with staying here." I smiled at her. "But I don't want to hear you two in the middle of it."

"No worries, ma'am. The rooms are sound proof. Your son could be screaming my name like last night and you won't hear a thing." What the heck Shoto, she doesn't need to know that.  Again, just say the first part. I cover my deep red face with my hands and he notices.

"Don't worry, Izu. I love your sweet little moans." You are making it worse. He went to speak again but I covered his mouth with my hand.

"I love you, but shut up. She doesn't need to know any of that." He nodded and I kept my hand over his mouth.

"OH." She stared at me with wide eyes. I pulled my hand from his mouth.

"Kirishima, get Denki and Tsuyu." Shoto called and Kirishima nodded. Soon they enter the room. "Tsuyu, Midoriya's old room will need to be prepared for his mother. It will need a deep clean." She nodded and walked off. "Denki, clear the food." He nodded and started. "Kirishima, you and Bakugou will go collect her things and set them up in her new room." He nodded and walked away.

"Katsuki Bakugou?" My mom asked.

"Yes, he works for me here. Maybe later I'll introduce you to my men and women who work here." She nodded. "Denki, once your done bring Mina here." He ordered. 

Soon Mina entered the room.

"Take Mrs. Midoriya, here, for a tour of the building." My mom got up and followed Mina out of the room. I turned to Sho when it was just us in the room.

"You didn't have to talk her about us in bed."

"But it's true. You are amazing and I love it when you moan out MY name~" He kissed the side of my neck, sending a chill through my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I let out a soft moan when he sucked at my sweet spot on my neck.

"Sho~ not right now."