I'm Sorry

*ahah I can't sleep and bored to do anything else. So, here's the next part.*

⚠half Smut⚠

Todoroki

It has been a while since Midoriya has left. If I didn't have work to do, I would be doing more than just help. If that lasted any longer, I would have a problem, myself. I completed half of my work by time there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opens, the head of the green haired boy pops from behind it. 

"Midoriya, your back." I had a bit of happiness in my voice.

"I have a surprise, close your eyes."

"Being the leader of the mafia, I can't do that."

"Fine, I'll leave than." I couldn't let him leave, I was curious.

"Okay, fine." I shut my eyes and I hear footstep make their way to my desk. My chair gets pushed away from my desk a bit as something is place in front of me.

"Open." I open my eyes to see Midoriya right in front of me. No shirt, his toned body exposed.

"Shit." I stand up rushing a kiss onto him. 

"You asked for it." I said taking off me vest and undoing my tie, kissing him. I unbutton my shirt ripping it off. I push all the stuff on my desk off and lift him onto it. He wrapped his arms and legs around me as I lay him on his back. My pants started to get tight. I kissed him on is neck leaving my marks on him. I made my way down to his collarbone, until I hit his sweet spot, and he let out a soft moan. I abused that spot.

He pushed me away slightly, "Sorry, wish I could but you have work to do." He mocked me.

"Work can want." I pushed back down but he didn't let me.

"Well, so can this." He unwrapped his arms and legs and got off the desk. He smirked at me.

"Todoroki, you have a problem. You know where the bathrooms are. Go deal with it yourself." He said the last part coldly as he left the room. God damn it. Did he do all that to get back at me?

The tightness of my pants was unbearable. I walked into the bathroom in my office, locking the door behind me. I unzipped my pant and pulled out my member. I started pumping it from the base and slowly increase the speed. I was trying to keep my sounds low as possible. Finally, hitting my point into a piece of toilet paper. After cleaning myself up, I go back to my desk and clean up all the papers.

Time Skip to Later that Evening

Midoriya

I am in my room getting ready for bed. I'm in my closet picking out pajamas when I hear the door open to my room.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki called.

"I'm in my closet, what do you need?" I was still mad at him.

He come up behind me as I was still searching. He wrapped his arms around my waist and place his head on my shoulder, which sent shivers down my spine.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"I'm sorry about earlier, it was a dick move to leave you like that."

"Yes it was." I turned around to face him, still in his arms.

"And my work is done, soooo..."

"Sooo?"

"It's time to play."

*So if you didn't catch on smut in the next chapter*