Your Mine, No Else

Midoriya

I wake up naked in my bed and look around to notice Shoto isn't here. I get out of bed and head to the shower. When I get out, I dry off, and start to get dress. I waited in the bedroom for Todoroki to come and tie my tie. But he never did. Holding the tie in my hand, I leave the room and head to his office. I knocked on the door until I heard his voice.

"Come in."

"Hey, Shoto." I say joyful walking in.

"Don't call me that. Call me Sir." He didn't look up from the papers he was writing on, when he said that.

"But last night-"

"Forget it. You have work to do. Go down to Kirishima, he'll tell you what to do. And put on your tie, Deku." He said it so coldly. Did nothing matter? Did he just want to have sex?

"I can't tie it." I held it out to him, but he waved it away.

"Ask Kirishima. Now, leave, Deku." I turned around with the tie in my hand and left. 

I thought it was more than that. Did he not mean any of that? Maybe, he only did it for black mail. I wish I never meant him. Not with him treating my like this. I feel a hot tear run down my face as I open the door to Kirishima's door to his office.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" He seemed concerned.

"Can you help me?" I asked avoiding the question and looking down.

"Yeah, man." He got up and tied it. 

"Now what happened bro?"

"Sh-Todoroki told me to come to you for work." Still avoiding the question.

"There's nothing to do. Stop avoiding the question man. Don't worry it can stay between you and me." I couldn't hold back. I fell to my knees, balling.

"Todoroki and I did stuff last night. He said I could call him Shoto. But now he's being cold to me. He said to forget it." I kept crying as he crouched down to me.

"Look, that's just how he is, he pushes people away. But he loves you-"

"How do you know?" I interrupt him.

"The night I kidnapped you, when I pulled up to the front door with you sleeping in the back seat. I was going to pick you up again to take you to your room but he rushed to you, pushing me out of the away. He picked you up and you snuggled your head in his chest wrapping your arms around his neck. And I shit you not, that was the first time I have ever seen him smile."

I felt the blood rush to my face. The tears stopped but I could not speak. I made him smile for the first time in a long time? But why is he pushing me away. I feel better knowing this. I gave a small smile to Kirishima.

"Thank you."

Todoroki

I  feel bad, I was so cold to him. I didn't mean to be. I get out of my chair after a while. Walk a crossed the long room to the door. I open it. Heading through the hallways toward Kirishima's office, only hearing my foot steps.

I open the door to his office. My blood starts to boil. I had opened the door to see Midoriya and Kirishima hugging. I pull Midoriya by the collar and rip him from Kirishima. I pulled him behind me, he had tears in his eyes, but it didn't stop me. I rush up to Kirishima, standing really close to him.

"Don't you lay another fucking hand on him!" I yelled.

"It was just a hug."

"I don't give a damn!"

"Chill down, Damn it." Bakugou came in between me and Kirishima. I take my fist and punch him in the stomach. He curls in pain but stands back up in seconds. He pushed me back. "What's your deal?!"

"Your dead."I say and start to walk towards him. Before I could reach him, Midoriya stepped in front of me and grabbed my face. He pulled it down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, he was mine, no one elses. I put my hands on his hips. He pulled away, his hands still on each side of my face.

"Calm down, Shoto. Its alright, he was comforting me." He spoke in a soft tone.

"Your mine." I said with demand. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"We need to talk." He spoke with no emotion, nothing that give me a clue about what he was feeling, but I was about to find out as he pulled me through the halls.