They're Here

Midoriya

After the loud knocking on the door. Todoroki put me down and melted the ice off the door. He opened it, Kirishima was there.

"We're under attack, Sir." Todoroki nodded his head and Kirishima run off. Todoroki turned to me expressionless.

"Do not open in this door for everyone but me. If you see me, say 'I.M', if I don't reply 'S.T'. Run, its not me, okay?" He stood there waiting on my responds. I nod still confuses.

"I love you."He said as he shut the door and froze it. There was some ice coming from under the door. 

I heard yelling and screaming, guns being shut off. I sit on the floor, pulling my knees to my chest. Who are we under attack from? I hope everyone's okay. After awhile, there was a pound against the door. I stay quiet.

"Midoriya open this door, please." It was Kacchan's voice but Kacchan would never say anything like that, he would break it down himself. Then I heard something that confused me even more.

"Deku, don't open that damn door. That's not me!" I heard Kacchan yell. That was him, but who was trying to get in.

"Your no fun! Come here Todoroki!" I here a girl's voice yell. A few more moments past and a purple hue started to appear in front of me and Todoroki stepped out.

"Come on, Midoriya."He reached out his hand to me.

"I.M?" I was still confused saying it but then I knew it wasn't him. He don't say it. I got up from the ground and to the window, yelling Todoroki's name. Then another purple hue formed right in front of me and I stopped and a hand poked out of it. It grabbed me by the wrist but kept its pinkie up, and pulled me in. The last, thing I saw was flames come from the door and Todoroki rushing in, but it was to late.

Todoroki

"FUCK ME!" I yell as the purple hue fades. The enemies were gone but so was Midoriya. "DAMN IT!"

"Sir, we can get him back." Kirishima puts a hand on my shoulder and nod. Kirishima and I make our way down to the basement. I opened a door that leads to a large dark room. I turn on all the light. I walk over to the intercom that has not been used in so long. I push the button, turning it on.

"In the A.P.R I need Bakugou, Shinsou, Dabi, Tokoyami and Mina." I turn it off and take a seat at the end of the long table. They all come in and take a seat waiting for orders. Kirishima stands up in front of us and beings.

"During the attack, one of our men has been taken hostage." 

Mina raised her hand then spoke, "Who?"

"Midoriya."

"Stupid Deku." Bakugou said and I pick up whatever was in front of me and through it at him.

"Shut your fucking mouth, asshole!" I yelled at him and he did.

"This a rescue mission." Kirishima continues.

Midoriya

I woke up in a chair. My hands tied behind me and my legs tied to the legs of the chair. I looked up to see a girl with blonde messy buns.

"Oh, goody, your awake." She said happily skipping toward me.

"W-w-why am I-I here?"

"Because something was wrong with Todoroki and he wasn't making his shipments. We wondered what happened so we looked into it. Everything was normal but one thing, you." A raspy voice spoke from the shadows.

"So, we took you and we are going to hurt you until he gives us what we want!" As so as the blonde girl finished her sentence, she stabbed me with a needle. I stopped talking afraid of what they would do. She pulled the needle out and it now contained my blood. She licked it and I could not believe it. She looked just like me. "Just in case." Then she left the room.

"My turn." A sickly looking man walked out of the shadows and toward me. "I wouldn't try anything, I could kill you fairly quickly." He picked up the knife on the table. He looked at me as he placed his pinkie on the knife and it turned to dust. "You see, if I touch you with all five fingers you will started to decay." He picks up the knife. 

"Every 30 minutes he's not here," he stabs the knife in my leg," I'm going to stab you."I let out a scream and tears flood my face. The pain of it in my leg.

"If you scream when I stab you, I will pull it out." He grabbed onto the knife in my leg and yanked it out. I thought it would make it feel better but I was wrong. It hurt as much coming out as going in. I held back the scream, scared what he would do, but it didn't stop my tears. The was blood running out of my leg.

After three hours, there was three knifes in me because three had been ripped out. The guy was reaching for another knife.

"You don't have to do this."I pleaded. He picked up two knifes and faced me.

"Pleading causes for another knife." He walks over to me and stabs reach one in my thighs. I didn't scream, my legs were numb. I tried my best to stay awake but I couldn't, I past out.

Shigaraki

I looked up to the little boy and he past out. I won't get anything done if he's dead. I walk over to him.

"Wake up." I push on his head, nothing. I take my two fingers and start to search for his pulse. After while, I found it. I pulled my hand away and took a seat in the chair a crossed from him. Another 30 minutes pass, he was still out and his skin was turning a lighter color. I didn't stab him again, I needed him alive. I got out of my chair and felt for a pulse. I found it and pulled my hand away from his cold skin. I took a seat. Toga rushed in through the door looking at the boy.

"Did you kill him?"

"No, he's pasted out." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Well, anyways, Shigaraki. They're here."