I Love You

Midoriya

I pulled Todoroki by the hand down the hallway. I was furious,  how could he do this? What's wrong with him? We reach my room and we enter. I turned to face him. He grabs me by the waist and goes to kiss me. I pull away before our lips touched and pushed him away. I glared at him and he took a seat on the bed. I started to pace in front of him in anger.

"What's wrong with you?" I finally blurted out.

"What do you means, Izuku?"

"No, don't call me that!" I yelled and he looked at me with confusion. "What makes you think I'm yours?"

"I kidnapped you."

"No, you didn't, Kirishima did." I honestly didn't really care I was kidnapped, I was happier here. Well, not right now, through.

"I ordered him to."

"What gives you the right to act this way?"I yelled again, not getting answers I want.

"I always get what I want."

"Why can you do something with me last night, than act so cold to me this morning and act the way you did in Kirishima's office?"

"Your mine."

"WHY DID YOU ACT THAT WAY?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling tears trying to escape my eyes. "KIRISHIMA WAS COMFORTING ME BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!" I couldn't stop yelling.

"Your mine, not he's." He spoke in a calm voice. He stood up from the bed and walked over to me. He stretched his arms out to me but I pushed him away. Resulting in him falling to the floor.

"Don't touch me! You are not getting what you want, not with me! Don't speak or touch me until you give me a good reason for your actions!" I yelled at him, balling my hands into fists. I may not have a quirk and he may have one that could kill me, but he wouldn't hurt me. I hope he wouldn't hurt me. If he wanted to, he would have already done it but he hasn't.

"Or what?" He smirked up at me from the floor.

"I will leave." I smirked back, seeing his fade.

"So, its a bet." He got up from the floor. Why would he make it a bet? Of who will break first? Whatever, but I will not lose.

"Get out!" He starts to walk toward me. "GET OUT!" I yell as tears run down my face. I think he notices because he stops and starts to back away towards the door.

No One

Midoriya stayed in his room crying, unable to hear the soft tears that fell from other from behind the door. After Todoroki had shut the door, he leaned against  the door. Tears had softly made their way done his face, regretting what happened today. After a few moments, Todoroki went to his room and either boys had left their rooms for the rest of the day.

When the next day had come, neither of the boys were acting the same. Todoroki rushed through his work and was being rude toward his man apart from Midoriya. Midoriya seemed distant from everyone. A month has past since their fight. They have not spoken or been alone together except for business. Midoriya wants it all to be over but he would not given. He would not want to be treated like that, not even from the one he loved. Todoroki wanted it to be over too, but he pride got the best of him.

Another month passes, Todoroki starts to give in but not directly.  Todoroki's jealousy gets the best of him, so he would keep an eye on who Midoriya interacts with. He would have his man come to he's office everyday, digging for info about Midoriya and how he's doing. They all replied the same way, even Bakugou.

"I am not get in between you two." Every time Todoroki would come to Midoriya's room so it would be just them. Midoriya would call someone else to come in. If Todoroki would order them to leave, Midoriya would go too.

After three months pass, Todoroki gave in, he wanted Midoriya. No matter how much it would hurt his pride, what was there to be proud of if he couldn't have Midoriya. Todoroki had called Midoriya to his office, alone.

Todoroki

I waited until there was a knock at the door. I got out of my chair and walked a crossed the long room to the door. I opened it and let Midoriya in. He nervously walked through the door and I shut it.

"We need to talk."I spoke without meeting his eyes but I seen as he started to reach for the door, so I froze it.

"I'm sorry." I say still looking away.

"About what?"

"About everything. I'm sorry I kidnapped you, took you away from your family. I'm sorry for being cold to you. I'm sorry for trapping you in here." Damn it, I couldn't hold it back. I see him walk closer to me and he placed his hands on my cheeks, lifting my face to see me. A tear ran down my face and he wiped it away.

"But why?"

"Because I love you, because I'm afraid to lose you, because I need you back." I looked down after feeling my face turn to a shade of red. I felt Midoriya's hands leave my face and I look up as he took me into an embrace. 

"I love you, too." He whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you, too" I wrapped my arms around his waist and he looked at me. I kissed him. I missed this more than words can describe. We pulled away and he smiled at me.

"I would never leave you, To-Shoto." He second guessed himself while saying my name.

"I won't let you, Izuku." I spoke as I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I pinned his back against the wall with a light thud. I kissed him passionately, biting his lip asking for excess. He allowed and I slid my tongue into his month. Oh Lord, did I miss this. I explored his mouth like it  was the first time.

I moved my hands to place them on his butt and squeezed it, making him moan. That sweet sound, hearing it again made me go crazy. I soon I found out it was making him excited, I felt him get hard as he pressed against me. I would have kept going but than there was a loud bang come from the door.