Explain

Midoriya

I woke up to a silky feeling around me. I open my eyes to see that I was in a king sized bed with tan silky blankets. The room I was in was huge. There was a fire place on the other side of the room and a sofa in front of it. There were two doors to the left of the bed and one to the right. There was four huge windows with light tan curtains. This room is too fancy to be mine. Where am I? I started to panic, I jumped out of the bed and run to the left of the bed. I opened one of the doors to a huge fancy bathroom with a stand up shower, bathtub, toilet , sink and a really big mirror. There was also a really fluffy rug on the floor, but it wasn't the way out.

I opened the next door and it was a closet with tons of suits. I run to the other side of the room and tried to open the last door, but it was locked. I was kidnapped. Where am I? Is my mom okay? Are they going to hurt me? I couldn't hold it in anymore. I screamed and begin crying on the floor. After a while, I hear a clicking sound. The door is being unlocked.

I was very surprised to see the stunning guy from the store. What was his name? Todoroki, yeah that's name. The tall guy stood in the doorway with his hair dripping wet and had only a towel wrapped around his waist. I felt my face heat up as I stared at his tone body. Todoroki looked down to see what I was looking at. Then looked back up.

"Sorry. I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard you yell." He started to walk toward me when a tall red head and K-kacchan came into the room.

"Is everything okay, boss?"

Boss?

"Yes, everything is fine Kirishima."

"Oi, what the hell is Deku doing here!" Kacchan yelling as he noticed me.

"Bakugou, I suggest you leave before you regret us ever meeting." Todoroki spoke in a calm voice but he's eyes stone on Kacchan as if he would kill. Kacchan cursed under his breathe than left the room.

"Are you alright, Midoriya?" Todoroki held out a hand to help me up and I took it.

"Why am I here? Where is my mom? Why is Kacchan here? Why did they call you boss? What are you going to do to me?" I rambled on until Todoroki waved his hand to stop me and it worked.

"Listen, get some sleep. Its one in the morning, you need to rest. When I leave this room, I will lock the door. If you wake before I come back, fill free to take a shower and get dressed. I will be back in the morning, to answer any questions you may have." I nodded my head as I climbed back into bed and he left the room.

I couldn't fall asleep. I just tossed and turned in the bed. I got out of bed when it hit 6am. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I got into the shower and when I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the bathroom door to see Todoroki standing there. He was wearing a full suit but instead of a blazer, he wore a black vest on top of his red button up.

"I took the liberty to lay out your clothes. Here." He pointed to the pile of clothes on the bed.

"Thanks, you can leave, so I can get dressed."

"I don't mind." He said as he took a seat on the sofa.

"Ummm... I think I'll just go to the bathroom." I went to pick up the clothes but he's voice stopped me.

"That is not necessary. Plus, we would get the Q&A over with faster."

"O-okay." I stuttered as I slowly dropped my towel and quickly grabbed my boxers.

"Oh." Todoroki whispered as he watched me, it was quiet but loud enough for my to hear. I quickly pulled up my boxers as I grabbed for the dress pants.

"First question?" Todoroki called.

"Oh, right. Where am I?"

"At my house."

"Is my mom okay?"

"Yes, she is at her house."

"Was I kidnapped?"

"Yes."

"Why is Kacchan here?"

"He works for me."

"What do you do?"

"I am the leader of the Mafia."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"No."

"Will you let me go?"

"No."

"What are you going to with me? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked my final question as I buttoned up the dark green button up.

"One, you will have to find out and two, for me." He kidnapped me for himself? What was that supposed to mean. I picked up the tie and held it out to him as I looked away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need help."

He got up and walked over to me. Taking tie from my hand. He lift the collar and I could feel his warm breathe on my skin. My mind flashed back to last night, when he came into my room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I wouldn't mind to see him withou- Izuku, no. You can not think about this. He kidnapped me, you can not think about doing that kind of stuff. I mentally yelled at myself.

"Done." He backed away to look at me. He looked me up and down then headed toward the door. He opened the door and stopped to look at me.

"Take care of that before you come out. I will be wanting outside the door." Then he shut the door behind him. Take care of what? But then I realized how tight my pants has become. When I was thinking about him, I must have developed a problem. He noticed, I can't believe it.  I made my way to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and boxers, to reveal my hard member. 

Todoroki

I was waiting out in the hallway. Did he really take a liking to me that fast? I could not help but smirk at the thought that I caused that. About ten minutes later, Midoriya comes walking out.

"Don't lie, did I cause that?" I asked with a smirk.

"So, where are we going?" He tried to change the subject, but I didn't care. I'll find out soon enough.

"I'm going to show you around." Then we headed off down the hallway.