Safety

Todoroki

Kirishima pulls the car around the corner and parks it. Everyone has their earbud in and was starring at me. I looked into each and everyone of their eyes. They returned it with a smirk. These are my men, they are willing to die for me. I could not thank them enough, but I didn't.

"Remember the plan, let's go get Midoriya." I gave the order and we stepped out of the car. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to look over the fence, making sure it was clear. Once he gave the sign, we left leaving Tokoyami with the car. We made it on the grounds and we split up. Dabi, Shinsou, and Bakugou went around back quietly and Mina and Kirishima stay with me in the front. We walk up to the door and Mina put acid on the door, making it melt away. 

I entered through the door first. We had come to a set of stairs leading up. 

"We have come to a set of stairs, I'm going to follow them up. Kirishima and Mina are going to stay on the main floor. S.T" I spoke in the ratio in the ear piece. 

"Shinsou and Dabi took a set of stair down to the basement. I'm still on the main floor. K.B" I heard Bakugou respond in the ear piece.

"No one spotted yet, H.S" Shinsou spoke.

"Same here, E.K" Kirishima added.

"That's strange, S.T" I walked up the steps to a long dark hallway. I started down the hall.

"We got something in the basement, H.S"

"What is it Shinsou, S.T."

"All the guards are surrounding a room down here, H.S."

"Kirishima, Mina go down with Shinsou and Dabi. Bakugou stay on the main floor, in case its a trap, S.T." I kept walking down the hall, opening every door on my way. When I came to the last two out of what seemed like a hundred, there was a buzzing noise in the ear piece. Something is going down.

"I found Midoriya." Shinsou's voice was heard in the ear piece.

"Time to ditch the piece, K.B" After Bakugou spoke the since everyone expect for Dabi and Shinsou signed out, meaning the Toga had them.

"A.M"

"E.K"

"F.T"

"S.T" I'm the last out to get rid of the ear piece. I open the final door to see Shigaraki  in the corner of the room sitting on a chair and Midoriya's fluffy green hair. I freeze Shigaraki to the chair with my ice.

"Finally, his hero is here. Too bad, it's too late." He spoke with an evil grin upon his crusty face. He mocked me with the word hero. I walked in farther and looked at where the fluffy hair was. There sat Midoriya with pale skin, knifes stuck into his legs, and cuts that had bits of dried blood. Why did I have to bring him to the life? I felt like falling to my knees and crying. 

"I would rather it be me not you in the position. " I accidentally spoke aloud to Midoriya.

"We can make the arrangements." The crusty guy in the corner spoke out to me. I turn around. Midoriya, you truly made me soft, I used to fight no matter the situation. I would have never given myself up for trade, but tonight I did.

"Let him go and take me instead." I had tears in my eyes. I was on my knees, holding out my hands to him. A purple hue formed in front of me.

"Togo take him away." Toga popped out of the hue and tied my arms. Then she dragged me through the purple hue. I didn't struggle, I just waited to assure his safety. I close my eyes, giving up for him.

"Die you Fucking Bitch!" I hear Bakugou's voice and I rush my eyelids open. Toga was screaming and Bakugou blasted her again. I fell to the floor.

"Make sure no one is there when you try to take a hostage somewhere, bitch!" Bakugou yelled while pushing her into a closet and locking the door. He untied me and pulled me by my arm.

"We got to get the fuck out of here." He spoke pulling me through the front door.

"Midor-" He cut me off.

"Everyone's fine. Kirishima went up to get him." He let go of my arm.

"How?" I started to run beside him.

"After we ditched the pieces, Kirishima, Mina and I met up. Kirishima went up to get you and Mina and I went to get Dabi and Shinsou." He finished as we reach the car, the door was open and we climbed in. Dabi looked to be fine but Shinsou looked all beat up. He nodded to me, assuring me that he's fine.

He pointed and I looked to see at what. There was Midoriya a crossed Mina and Kirishima's legs. He was still pale but you couldn't see the wounds on his legs because Kirishima had wrapped them.

"Is he-" I spoke in tears, unable to finish my sentence. 

"He will be fine, he just lost a lot of blood." Kirishima said with care. I switched seats with Mina and laid Midoriya's head on my legs. One of my tear fell from my cheek to Midoriya's.

"I'm sorry, Izuku." I cried holding onto the sweet angel. The rest of the drive was quiet expect for my sobs. When we finally pull in to the driveway, everyone gets out of the car. I go to grab Midoriya but Kirishima and Bakugou already had him.

"I can-" I was cut off again.

"You are not in the right fucking state to be carrying someone." Bakugou tells me.

"He means, you might break down while carrying him, so let us handle his one." I nod understanding. We made it up to Midoriya's room and they laid him on the bed. Kirishima placed the covers over him. 

"Don't take this the wrong damn way, but I hope shit gets better." Bakugou said to me then left the room.

"If you need anything, you know where my office is. I hope he gets better soon." Kirishima then left shutting the door. I went over to Midoriya's bedside. I took a seat in the chair beside his bed.

"I promise I will never leave you again."