Stand with Me

Midoriya

I ran to the garden. I ran until my legs gave out underneath. I fell to the ground and covered my face with my hands. The tears wouldn't stop. I felt a hand lightly press against my back.

"Izuku, I didn't ask her. She was doing something with it, so I can ask the one I wanna ask." His voice was calm. I sat up and looked at him.

"W-who?" I managed out. He held out a hand to help me up.

"Let me show you." We walked through the garden until we made it to a small table where Momo ws setting plates down.

"Oh, Boss, I'm not ready yet." Momo jumped in surprise. Shoto waved his hand and she back away.

"My love, Izuku, I was going to have a nice lunch set for us and ask you at noon, today." He grabbed the box off the tabled and got down on one knee, holding my hand. "Izuku Midoriya, I love you with my whole life, I would die for you. I want to make you happy and give everything you will ever want to you. All I ask of you, is to stand with me in this harsh world and make it better. To be mine even in the afterlife. Izuku, my love, my world, will you marry me?"

I gasped and looked down at him and the ring in the box. I ruined the surprise, he wants to marry me. I smiled with my teeth showing before jumping out to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered, "Yes," in his ear. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. My feet lift of the ground when he stood. I lift my legs around him and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you, Izuku." He whispered to me before connecting our lips. We held the kiss for a while but when we parted, I jumped off of him and stood in front of him.

"May I have your hand, my love." I held out my hand to him and he slide the ring onto my finger. I hugged him again.

"You know, becoming the boss of the mafia's hasband, gives you knew points. We rule together, my king. We are the head of this castle. People are going to be coming for you, to get to me."

"Guess you'll have to teach my to fight them. And if they so much as touch you, I'll be at them."

"They'll be dead before they could get to you, my love. Why teach you when I can just protect you."

"Fair enough." With that we joined lips again. 

~The End~

*A/N*

sorry that took so long, but I like the mafia ua a lot. I will be writing more mafia uas , i'm thinking the next one will be a Bakugou x Reader. Most likely no smut. I enjoyed this book but writing the smut made me slightly uncomfortable. Yet, if you guys like the smut, I could make another book with smut in it. Yall have to let me know, but as of right now, I will not make any full on smut only with slight smut like in the KiriBaku story I'm writing. 

If you like my writing, please go check out my other stories. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed.