Tears

Midoriya

I couldn't feel my legs, they were numb. I was stand and all that surrounded me was darkness. I couldn't see anything. I looked down at my legs. Where the cuts and stub wounds used to be, are now covered by bandages. Moving my legs forward, I started to walk in a random direction. It seemed like forever until I heard a faint sound.

'What is that? Is someone crying' I think to myself and start to head in the direction. I soon come acrossed someone on their knees facing the other way. Walking closer, it becomes clear who it is. The hair on the back of his head split evenly in to two parts, one red and the other white.

"Shoto?" I call out and the sobs stop. "Shoto, are you alright?" I keep walking to him and place a hand on his shoulder. He stood up and turned to face me. He was the one that was crying. The tear stains on his face showed it. I move my hand up to his face to wipe the remaining tears. His hand flies up and clinching me wrist. His eyes suddenly become cold.

"Shoto, that... hurts."

"You are too weak." His monotone voice and hurtful words stab me like a knife to the chest. I look into his eye, again, and they were still cold.

"And don't call me Shoto. You don't deserve it. Call me Sir, DEKU." He pushed me down to the ground, letting go off my wrist. Tears began to develop in my tear, but I fought them back.

"Todoroki, why are you acting like this?"

"I said call me sir. And I'm the damn leader of the fucking mafia, I can do whatever the hell I want." He glared down at me and I look past him avoiding eye contact.  There was a dark silhouette walking toward us. Slowly the women became visible. A perfect figure and her long black hair pulled back with some strands not wanting to be tied but laid against the side of her face. It was Momo.

She walked until she stood beside Todoroki. He placed his hand acrossed her back around her waist. He pulled her closer and she smirked at me. When I seen him place his hand through her hair, pulling her in for a kiss, I lost control. I couldn't fight the tears, they raced down my cheeks. 

'Why is he doing this? He said he loved me.' 

When they pulled away from the kiss, he gazes into her eyes and said," Go ahead, babe, I'll be right there." With this, she nodded and walked back from the way she came. When she was gone, he turned to face me again.

"Get up, there's work to be done. Stop crying or I'll kill you, myself." He barked at me and he began to walk the same direction Momo had.

I sat there on the ground in the puddles of my own tears. When he finally was swallowed into the darkness, it hit me. I had to do something. I stood up and began to run after him. I run until me legs gave out. I looked at the ground as tears dripped from my eyes.

'I'll never have him again' When this ran through my mind, I heard a noise and looked up. There was a door in front of me. The noise was coming form in there. I get up off the floor and walk closer to the door, the noises getting louder. I place my hand on the door knob and genitally open the door.

Momo and Todoroki was on the bed. Momo was underneath him. His shirtless body mounded over her naked one. The noises were moans. Todoroki quickly shoots me a death glare. I slammed the door and start to had back to where I was. I had just walked in on them having sex.

Tears welled up in my eyes, I meant nothing to him. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and spin me around to face them. Todoroki was squeezing my wrist. He wore his pants and his shirt but it was unbuttoned.

"You just can't let it go can you. You are worthless without a quirk. How could I ever love you. You are weak. I wish I never brought you here, in the first place." He's glare felt like I was being stubbed everywhere on my body. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pistil. 

"Good bye, Midoriya." He raise it to my forehead. I was froze in my tracks and not by him. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, but the tears still ran. I clinched my eyes shut. Pleading to myself that he won't do this. But he did. As soon as I opened my eyes to look at him, the gun went off, making a loud noise. My ears rang as I fell to the floor. Blood filled my vision.

"Ahhh." I screamed jolting myself up to a sitting position. It was just a dream. I looked around to gather my surrounding. I'm in my room. A hand reaches out and tries to pull me into a hug but I jump away. I was crying so my vision was cloudy.