The Ring

Midoriya

I rubbed my eyes before sitting up. I looked down at Shot, who was underneath me. He slowly opened his eyes with a smirk growing on his face.

"Morning, baby."

"Morning~" I bent over and kissed his lips. He placed his hands on my hips when I pulled away. "You seem to be having a problem." I whispered to him, feeling his morning wood against me.

"Will you help me with my problem, baby~"

Smut

"Of course, I wanna lead though." I hovered over his lips.

"Just this once, my love." He slowly pressed out lips together. I lifted from the kiss and kissed down his jawline. I slowly made it down his neck to his collarbone. I looked up at him.

"Am I doing this right?" I question.

"Whatever, you being in the same room, naked, kissing me gives me pleasure~"

I nodded and moved down. I looked up at him before I slowly took his hard cock in my mouth. I heard him grunt as I choked on his member. I pulled back a little but still held him in my mouth. He ran his hands through my hair as I started to pump him at the base with my hand. The grunts and moans grow louder as I picked up the pace and matched it with the bobbing of my head.

He yanked at my hair as he grew louder. It caused me to moan from him pulling my hair, which was new.

"Oh, s-so...my b-baby loves...p-pAIn." He said between each grunt and moan. He pulled again causing me to send vibrations through his dick from my moan. He kept yanking and it didn't take long before I was hard. I wanted him pleasure me, I didn't wanna lead anymore. I lift my head and whimpered at him.

"oh baby, what's the matter?" He asked cupping my face in his hands.

"I want your cock in me, not the other way around." I pouted.

"I'll do anything for you, Baby~" He cooed as he flipped us, so I was underneath him. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and was about to slide his big, holy cock in my ass when the door opened.

"Boss, I have the aaaaaaaaaaaa-" Kirishima had a small box in his hand, but when he seen us he dropped it and ran out of the room. Him walking in on us killed the mood. Shoto got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist before picking up the small black box.

"What's that?" I asked wrapping a towel around me.

"Don't worry about it my love." He gave me a small smile before leaving the room. The box looked like a jewelry case. I would buy my mom jewelry christmas each year. I wonder who it's for? I walk out of the bathroom and his already dressed in his suit.

"Today will be a calm day. You my dear can wear anything you want." Then he left shoving the box in his pocket. I quickly put on some jean, a white shirt and a green flannel before dashing off down the hall. I made to the top of the steps to Shoto and Momo at the bottom. He gave her the box. She opened the box and I seen what was inside. She smiled widely and nodded. Tear creeped in my eyes and I ran off to my mom's room. I slammed the door opened and shut it behind me. 

Tears were streaming down my face. There was two women in the room, one being my mother and the other Shoto's. I can't talk about this in front of her. I really need my mom though.

"Izuku, what's wrong?" My mom ran over to me and guided my to the couch they were sitting at.

All I could manage out was, "Shoto." Then broke down on the couch.

"What did he do?" He's mother stood up walked over to the phone. My mom hugged me and I cried in her arms. Why would he ask her? I'm his boyfriend. We're dating not her and him. I thought he loved me.

"Izuku, honey, what happened?"

I couldnt from a full sentence so I just spit out the main details, "Shoto. Ring. Momo. Marriage." I busted into tears again.

"Shoto gave Momo an engagement ring?" I nodded in her chest.

"Hello, my son, Shoto. I know I'm normally a sweet and calm mother but iF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS IN MS. MIDORIYA'S ROOM IN 5 SECONDS, I WILL BECOME YOUR DAMN FATHER!" My mom and I jumped at her yelling into the phone.

"WHAT DID YOU DO! YOUR SWEET LITTLE 'BOYFRIEND' IS UP HERE CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" She yelled again and slammed the phone down. "Sorry about that. He'll be up soon." She smiled calmly and sat down beside me.

Todoroki

Izuku crying because of me? What did I do? Is it because we didn't finish in the bathroom? I thought he felt the same after Kirishima interrupted us. I run up the steps and down the hallway. I knock on the room door I was supposed to be at.

"Come in." Ms. Midoriya called from behind the down, it was soft compared to the sound of cries that filled the room. Izuku was hugging his mother crying and mine patting his back as she glared at me.

"Izuku-" I pleaded but was cut off.

"NO, Shoto. Sit," My mother order as she point to a chair that was placed by the fireplace. I sat down and stared at Izuku. I should be comforting him, not me being the problem. Izuku didn't even look up at me.

"Todoroki, sweetheart, did you gave-" Izuku's mother began to speak but was cut off by him. He suddenly stood up.

"Shoto Todoroki, I'm done with you. Just because you're the head of the mafia, doesn't mean you can have whomever you want. I thought you loved me and only me, but I guess not since you asked Momo to marry you. Yeah, I saw that." Tears rolled down his face. He didn't sound mad, he sounded hurt. He ran out of he room and I stood up to run after him.