Be Mine

Todoroki

"Izuku, are you okay?" I went to pull him into a hug but he jumped to the other side of the bed. Why is he scared?

"C-c-can y-you get K-Kirishima?" His voice break with tears. Why does he want him?

"But I'm right here."

"I'm sorry, I wanted to talk to Kirishima, not you." He spoke looking down at the sheets, crying. I got up from the chair and left the room. Why doesn't he want to talk to me? What did I do? Or what does he think I did?

I walked done the hallway, down a set of stairs, and down a long hallway. I walked until I was in front of Kirishima's office. I knocked on it then opened the door to see Kirishima and Bakugou in the room.

"Hey, Boss, you okay?" Kirishima asked.

"He's wake." My gaze fell to the floor.

"Isn't that a damn good thing?" Bakugou asked.

"Well, yeah but he doesn't want me. He wants Kirishima."

"He isn't fucking having him." Bakugou was starting to get mad.

"It's fine, is he still in his room?" I nod at Kirishima's question.

Kirishima

Bakuba- Bakubro, Bakubro wanted to come with me but I told him no. I asked him if he would TRY to comfort Todoroki. I left My office and headed up to Midoriya's room. I knocked on the door and there were soft sobs as the door opened.

"Hey Midoriya, are you okay?" He didn't say anything. He pulled me into a hug and cried on my shirt. I slowly lead him to the couch and we sit down. "Can you tell me?" He nodded.

"T-the room was pitch b-black. T-t-todoroki called me weak, a-a-and pushed me to the g-g-round. M-Momo showed up and t-t-they k-k-k-kissed. They left m-me on the ground. I got u-u-up and followed them. I opened a d-d-door and they were screwing each other. I l-left the room. Todoroki f-f-followed then shot me in the h-head." He pointed to his forehead, in tears. I was confused, there was no hole in his head.

"How?"

"It w-w-was a dream b-b-but it felt s-s-so really." I pulled him into another hug to calm him. When he stopped crying, I pulled him away and began to speak to him.

"Look, Midoriya, for as long as I worked here, Todoroki had no interest in Momo. And as far as I know, Momo doesn't swing that way." He looked at me with his glossy green eyes.

"Thank you, Kirishima." I got up from the couch and started to walk towards the room.

"Do you want me to send in Todoroki?" He nodded and I left the room. I walked down the hallway, down a stair case and down another hall until I reached my door. I opened it and found Todoroki crying on Bakugou's shoulder?

"What's going on here?" I ask entering the room.

"Dump ass is jealous of you." Bakugou replied.

"Why?"

"Because Izuku always wants you and not me." Hold on. When did Todoroki became like this? I have never seen him act like this. To be honest, they both have issues they need to deal with.

"Well, not right now. He wants you." Todoroki popped his head up and there was tear stains on his face. He stood up and straighten himself up. He nodded then left the room.

Todoroki

I walked out of the room and almost run to his room. I tripped on the steps a few times but managed. When I finally made it to his room, I didn't knock, I just walk on in. The fluffy green hair angel was sitting on the couch. I walk over to him and sat down beside him. 

"Izuk-" I was stopped because Izuku had jumped on top of me and kissed me. His knees were place on each side of my thighs, his hands exploring through my hair. I sat there as my hands made their way to his ass. I squeezed and he gasped at the sudden touch. I took this chance and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I fought for dominance and I won. When we pulled away gasping for air, there was a trail of saliva connecting us. I went to kiss him again, but he moved his head back and tears formed in his eyes again. What the hell just happened? What did I do?

"Shoto, I need to talk to you." His voice was soft and quiet. I nodded and he continued as he sat on my lap in the same position as before.

"When I woke up screaming, it was because of you..." Me? What did I do? "I had this dream type thing, that you through me away like trash, you left me for Momo, I mean you didn't leave me because we aren't together. But anyway, you two kissed and left me, I ran after you and you were having sex with her. I left the room and you followed. You said you wished you never brought me here then shot me in the head." I would never do that.

"Izuku, I love you and only you. That was the best decision I ever made, was bringing you here, well besides the attack. But I love you and I would not want to fuck anyone else but you." He looked up at me with a smile. I kissed him and started to move to the edge of the couch. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I stood up. I walked over to his bed and laid him down underneath me. 

"Izuku Midoriya, would you be mine and only mine?" He pulls me on top of him with his legs and pecked my lips.

"Are you asking me out, Shoto?"

"Yes, I am." I said taking off my shirt.

"I would want nothing else then to be your boyfriend." He spoke as he unbuttoned his shirt.

*Smut in next chapter*