Only Exception

Todoroki

Stay calm. Stay calm. Just talk to her. Don't yell. Don't use your quirk. Just stay calm.

"It's only be a few hours but are you liking it here?" I ask calmly.

"umm... yes. Thank you."

"Do you like the garden? We try to put different types of flowers there."

"Oh, yes. You have a lovely garden."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"Please, call me Icko."

"Well, Icko, I couldn't help but see you and Izuku in the garden earlier. He seemed quite upset, may I ask why?" I tried to say calmly.

"Oh....Ummm...That....ummm..." Fuck it, I can't do this.

"You pissed him off. What the fuck did you say to him?" I kept my voice low. She jumped back in her set.

"Ummm...." 

"God damn it. Fucking tell me!" Stay calm. You need to calm down. "I'm so for the yells and the language. I really care for him. Seeing him upset, I don't like it. Can you please tell me what you said?" 

"UmmmUmmm..."

"I promise I will stay calm this time." I put me hands up and laid them behind me.

"Y-Y-Your the leader o-o-of the m-m-mafia..."

"Yes, I am." She stood up.

"Izuku should be w-w-with someone w-w-who doesn't k-k-kill p-p-people."

"He should." I agreed.

"My Izuku", she start to become less frightened, "Would never be with someone like you. He would never like anyone who hurts people. You didn't something to him, didn't you?"

"No, nothing that you are referring to." 

"Izuku deserves better than you. You must have forced yourself on to him."

"Are you implying that I raped Izuku?"

"He is only 17. He has never thought about having sex. But all of a sudden, you come around, he leaves home, and having sex. Something is up, and I don't like you."

"The thing is, Izuku is my boyfriend. We love each other and we fuck each other. I could careless if you like me."

"He does not love you. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves to be with his mother."

"That is his damn choice." I started to raise my voice and stand up. "You judge me because of what I do for walk. I don't kill unless I have to! You have no idea what I have been through and who I am! I don't fucking care if you don't like me. But leave Izuku the hell out of it. He can make his own damn discussions! You don't give a damn that I'm letting you stay here! No cost to you and I'm giving to protection from anything that will harm you! I won't let anything hurt Izuku or you!" I yelled and she listened. I walked to the door and opened it. I turned to her.

"If you want to leave, go ahead. But if you force Izuku. I'm not the one you should be worried about. It's him. At any point he ever wanted to leave, I would let him. I love him more than my on damn life but if he did feel the same, I wouldn't force him." I shut the door as I walked down the hall.

Midoriya

I paced around the office. I picked up the papers I pushed to the ground. What is he going to do? What is he going to say? 'Oh hello ma'am, your son came into my office. He pushed everything to the floor and got on my desk. He wanted me to have sex with me right there.' I wonder why that is mom

"AAHHH!" I screamed in anger. Thinking about what she said makes me sad because I don't want to leave Todoroki. Yet, angry because he would never touch me without permission. I crawled under Todoroki's desk and sat down. I held my head. I heard the door open but I didn't move.

"Izuku?" I heard Shoto's voice but didn't move.

"What?" I pouted. I heard his footsteps come closer to the desk.

"What are you doing under my desk, baby?"

"Hiding."

"From what, my love?"

"What is there not to hide from?"

"Me?" Todoroki spoke and I reached my arms up to him from under the desk. He pulled me out and I stood up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. He snaked his arms around my back.

"You're the only exception." I whispered, "Sooo... what happened?"

"I'm the only one you won't hide from?" He kissed my forehead.

"Why would I hide from my boyfriend. SOo... what happened with you and mom?" I repeated.

"I talked to her and I think she'll understand now."

"D-did she tell you what she said?" I really hope she didn't.

"What? Explain to me why you wanted me to fuck you on my desk. Yeah, she told me." He smirked. I looked away from him.

"That's not the only reason, though." My face started to heat up as I whispered that to low to be heard, but he heard. He tilted my chin up to him and gazed into my eyes.

"Then what is the other reason, my love~"

"Ummm.... Because I really wanted you to..." I tried to speak but no sound came out, so I ended up mouthing the words.

"I can't read lips, baby."

"BEcause I really did want you to..." I squeezed my eyes shut as I almost shouted that. I felt something press against my lips and I open my eye. Shoto was kissing me and his eyes were closed until he pulled away.

"I did say we could after you tell me~" He kissed my neck and trailed down to my collar bone.

"You don't ha-AAH~ t-t-to..." I spoke with a soft moan as he hit my sweet spot. He licked and bit it, sending more soft moans from my mouth. He pinned my against the wall. My hands above my head against the wall with one of his. He kissed me with those soft lips of his. He lightly bit down on my lip and I allowed him access. His tongue made it's way into my mouth. Our tongues danced in my mouth. He pulled away as we gasped for air, there was a trail of saliva that connected us. He placed his free hand up my shirt on rested it on my stomach.

*Smut next chapter*