Fighting and Fucking

*Obvious Smut*

No one's POV

"Fine..." The small drunk green haired boy rolled his eyes from his boyfriend's silence. He sat up and looked upon the other boys figure. "Why did you do it? Why the fok did you leave?!" Izuku's voice slowly turning to yells. Todoroki didn't say anything. He was getting aroused by the power filled boy that sat in front of him.

"Foking tell me!" The small boy demanded throwing his hands in the air again. Shoto stayed quiet. Midoriya rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed. "I'll be in mums room. I aint sleepin here." He slurred as he tried to stumble to the door. The leader swiftly grabbed onto the smaller boy's wrist pulling him back in front of him. 

Todoroki slapped his lips against the green haired male. He pulled away and pushed the small boy to the bed. He quickly climbed on top of him. Todoroki pinned Izuku to the bed, placing his knees on both side of his hips. 

"I had to finished the job." Todoroki whisper forcing his lips against the other's.

"You could have died." Izuku huffed when they pulled away from the kiss. Todoroki went to the small males neck and start to suck, causing Izuku to moan lightly. Todoroki pulled away slightly.

"But I didn't." He whisper before running his hands up Midoriya's shirt. As soon as Shoto let go of Izuku's hands, he rushed them in to the half colored male's hair. Izuku pulled Shoto in a sloppy kiss, tugging at his hair. Todoroki focused on undressing his lover.  Once Midoriya was only left in his boxer, he wiped is legs around the male that was towering over him.

"I don't care, I could have lost you." Midoriya wined slamming his hands against Todoroki's chest.

"Well, then I'll have to make it up to you~" Todoroki slowly rolled off Midoriya's boxers to reveal his enlarged dick. "Will you let me apologize~" He said kissing up his thigh.

"Y-Yes~" Midoriya shivered feeling his favorite person's warm touch around his hard member. Todoroki took Midoriya in his mouth and swirled his tongue around him. Todoroki loves every sweet moan that came from the smaller boy. Shoto bobbed his head up and down sucking on Midoriya's dick.

"Sh~sh~Shoto. I~I'm~"

Todoroki quickly pulled away and pinched the tip of Izuku's hard cock. "Not let my love~" Midoriya whimpered from not being allowed to hit his climax. Todoroki stood up and undressed himself. He bent over his love and kissed him on the lips before standing up. He aligned himself to Midoriya's entrance.

"Sh-SHOTO!" Izuku yelled out from the pain that Todoroki gave him when he pushed into him.

"J-just get used to i-it, my...love." Todoroki said with a groan as he slowly started to move. Midoriya nodded slightly when he finally felt ready. Todoroki started to speed up his thrusts. He through Midoriya's legs over his shoulders and Midoriya gripped onto the pillows. 

"AH~ R~right T~there." Midoriya moaned out as Todoroki hit his prostate. Todoroki pulled out and slammed back into the same spot, making Izuku a moaning mess. Soon Midoriya hit his climax and spilled over his chest. Todoroki kept slamming into his sweet spot, wait for his climax. 

Todoroki stopped thrusting into Midoriya to change the position. He lift Izuku up and sat down on the sat. Izuku was facing from as he sat on his lap. Izuku wrapped his arms around Shoto's neck and kiss him. Todoroki bucked his hips and started to thrust inside Izuku again. Shoto bit Izuku's bottom lip causing him to open. Shoto tightened his grip onto Izuku's hips as he laid back on the bed. 

Shoto ran his tongue all around Izuku's mouth. They only parted for air but went back to the heat kiss afterwards. They moaned and grunted in the kiss. Izuku sat on top of Shoto and his raging cock.  He started to bounce up and down on top of him and Shoto helped. He thrusted to the bounce of Izuku. Soon Izuku it his climax for the second time, cumming on both their torsos. With only a few messy thrusts, Shoto hit his climax and road out his high. Izuku got off of Shoto and snuggled up against his side. They were both panting for what they just did.

Todoroki

"I~ Love you, Izu~" I panted turning to wrap my arms around the boy.

"I~ Love~ You, too~"

I sat up and go up from the bed. I picked up the beautiful angle into my arms and carried him to the bathroom. I set him down on the counter as I ran the bath. Once the bath was ready, I sat him in and slid in behind him. We washed up and settled into the bath. He turned around and leaned up against me, laying his head on my chest. He wrapped both his arms and legs around me. I snaked my arms around his back and held him close. He ended up falling asleep, so instead of waking him. I drained the bath and pulled the towel beside the tub and draped it over us. I rested my chin in his damp hair and pulled in close. I get as comfortable as I could on a tub and fell asleep with him on top of me.