War in my Mind

⚠Smut⚠

Todoroki

Midoriya gives me a little smirk before jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I looked into his bright green eyes, filled with lust. I place my hands on his upper thigh to hold him. He smashed his lips against mine, biting my lip to get access. I granted it to him and then fight for dominance. I win, running my tongue all around his mouth. We pull away gasping for air when he looked my straight in the eye.

"Take me away~" He said in a voice like silk.

"Your wish is my command~"

I carry him out of the closet, still staring into his eyes. I place him on the bed. I take off my tie and unbutton my shirt. I kiss as he wraps his legs around my waist again. He rubs his hands along my tones torso. I place my hands against the bed beside his head. I pull away from the kiss and trail them down his neck. Going over the marks from earlier, I find his sweet spot, once again. I abuse it as he let's out soft moans.

I feel his hands move from my chest to my shirt. He slowly pulls it off and I lift my head to see the cinnamon roll beneath me. After my shirt is completely off, he wraps his arms around my  neck and yanks me down for another kiss. During the kiss, I remove his shirt. I pull away from the kiss and he wines. I proceeded to trail little kisses down is torso, leave my mark every now and than. I make it down to his V line. I glance up for permission. He nodded and started to grip on to the bed sheets. I unbutton and unzip his pants with my mouth. He lets out a small moan as I rip off his pants and boxers, it was tight around his bulge. I go back up and kiss him. He pushes me away.

"Don't tease me, I don't like it."

I hover over his lips and smirk. Of course, I'm going to tease him now. I take one of my hands and run it through his hair. He lets out a soft moan and move down. I kiss along his V line.

"Todoroki, please." He begs. 

I lick my way down his shaft, making little noises come from him. I licked the tip making him grip the sheets even more. I stood up as he started to wine. I take off my pants and boxers and his wines stop.

"Oh, Izuku, did you think I was done?" I paused. "I couldn't leave you like this again, not after you punished me~"

I went back down, putting his member in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it making him a moaning mess. I shift my head up and down, as I hold my fingers in front of his mouth. He takes them in and started to suck on them. I pull away from his member and take my fingers out of his mouth.

"This may hurt a little, but tell me if it hurts too much, Izu~"

He nods and I stick one finger in his hole. I move it around and than stick another in. He started to moan and gripping the sheets more and louder. I started moving them around more then take the chances and stick two more in. Once I think it is big enough for me, I pull my fingers out. I line my member up to his hole and put it in. He moans  at the first thrust. I keep thrusting into him until I hear a moan louder than the rest.

"R-R-right... T-there~" He tries to spoke in between moans.

I hit it again and here lets out a really loud moan that, I bet, everyone in the household could hear him. I keep thrusting, hearing skin hit against each other, and him gripping the sheets with all his strength.

"Izuku... I'm... gonna...cum~"I said through each moan that I release.

"Go...ahead...Todo...me... too~" He spoken between moans as well.

I keep thrusting and he soon releases all over our chests. I keeping going and soon enough, I cum inside of him. After riding out the high, I pull out and flop down on the bed beside him.I lay there beside him and we both are panting. He turns to face me and I look at him.

"I have a few questions, Todo."

"What do you want to know, Izu~"

"Whats your first name?"

"Shoto."

"Can I use it~"

"Not in front of my men, but yes." I move over to him and kiss him. After the long kiss, I get off the bed and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower. When I leave the bathroom, I have a towel wrapped around my waist. I see Midoriya sleeping on the bed, I pull the dirty covers off and replace them with fresh ones, covering him up. I grab my clothes and head to my room. I open my door and walk in. I shut the door behind me. I place my clothes in the hamper and pick out some pajamas. 

I climb into my bed. It was lonely without him. He was only a few steps away but I miss him. I want to hold him close at all times. I want to have him in my site at all times. But I can't, he wouldn't want that. Damn, Shoto. When did you get so soft. You don't need him. But it was nice to feel him so close. You are the fucking leader of the damn Mafia, you don't need him. But I do. But you don't. I couldn't fall asleep, not with the war in my mind.

I finally fell asleep but the thoughts kept running. I want him but part of me doesn't.