Caught Pt 1

Midoriya

I gave Momo the band.

"It will take a few hours to found out where he is." Momo said walking towards the computer. I nodded and left he room.

"It's okay, Midoriya. He'll be okay." Kirishima ran up to me.

"STOP IT! I'm tired of people coming up to tell me, it's okay, he's fine. Just shut up! I miss him, I'm worried about him. I'm not fucking dumb! I know he'll fight to get back to me. Just leave me the hell alone, unless you found where Todoroki is." I snapped and walked up the steps. I was mad, worried but everything I said was true. Shoto wouldn't just leave. I knocked on my mom's door. She opened it and looked at me.

"What's wrong, honey?" Her soft voice broke me. I hugged her and began to cry. She held the hug as we walked into her room and she shut the door. I let go of her and we walked to the couch. Tears were still rushing out of my eyes. "What happened?"

"Sh-oto." I managed out through my sobbs.

"What did he do?" I shook me head. "What happened to him?" I nodded.

"H-he's gone. H-h-he was t-taken away." I sobbed. She didn't say anything and that's what I needed. She just hugged me. She always knew how to comfort me.

Todoroki

I had quirk canceling cuffs on. All Might was walking in front of me down a hallway at Hero station. A hero station is where hero's take the really bad villains to ask them questions, I was one of them. I could turn around and run the other direction but what good would that do. He unlocked a big door and forced me in. I walked through the door and sat down in the metal chair on the other side of the table. He sat down in the one facing me.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I smirked.

"You think this is funny?" He growled.

"Fucking hilarious."

"Shoto Todoroki, son of Enji Todoroki also known as the hero Endeavor. Head of the Todoroki Mafia, killed your father-" 

"That bastard had it coming to him." I interrupted him.

"Turning some UA students against heroes. Rubbery, murder, you would be seen but never caught. Your men would always make sure you got away. So how come not know?"

"Because this time there was something more important than me on the plane. I ordered them to get him off." I hissed.

"Him?" He looked at me like I was defeated.

"Who said I didn't want to get caught?" I smirked at him.

"Why would you do did?"

"Looks like you'd just have to wait and see." 

He stood up from his seat suddenly. He picked me up by the collar of the shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"Is that a threat?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry to let you down, but I don't like you enough for you to pin me. Only one person is allowed and he's not here." I used the force of him pushing me against the wall, I lift both my legs and kicked him away. I laid on the ground. I quickly rolled over and stood back up. "And no it's not a threat, it's a promised." I kicked him again in the chest. He stood up straight and glared at me, walking closer.

Midoriya

"Thanks mom." I said and left her room. I walked down to the kitchen. I opened the door to the fridge and Tsuyu walked in. 

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"I'll make you something." She said opening a cabinet.

"You don't have to-"

"I want to. Just go sit down." She pulled out a pan. I walked over to the small table in the corner. After a few minutes, she walked over to me with a plate. She set it in from of me, it was a grilled cheese.

"Thanks." I picked it up. She took a seat acrossed from me as I took my first bite.

"You know with the boss gone, you are the head of the house, right?"

"I am? How?" I asked.

"I mean, you and Kirishima. Since you are his lover and Kirishima is head of security."

"Oh." I took another bite. I finished the sandwich and she took my plate to the sink. The door slammed open and it revealed a panting Kirishima.

"T-there you are. We f-found him." 

I stood up and ran to the work room. Momo had the tracker displayed the big screen in the room. The red dot blinking until it turned blue.

"Why did it change colors?" I yelled.

"He's trying to talk to us." Momo stated.

Todoroki

I was put in a metal cell after the fight. I had a black eye from him punching me after I kicked him. The cuffs were still on but I was able to each the bracelet. They had to figure it out by know. I clicked on the hidden button on the band.

"Hey, can you hear me? Can I talk to Izuku?" I spoke into the band, hoping it worked. There was no reply, it doesn't work. Damn it, I should have tested it before this.

"Shoto?" Midoriya's distressed voice came through after a few minutes.

"Baby, I love you."

"Where are you?" Kirishima's voice spoke in. 

"The hero's station."

"Why are you doing this?" Izuku's voice came through.

"I will tell you later, my love. I have to go." I said then clicked the button again. The door opened to my cell. It was someone new. I sat still fighting back my tears.

"Shoto. What happened to you?" The women with white hair asked not passing All Might.

"Mother?"