In the Office

*Smut*

Midoriya

Shoto pressed his knee between my thighs and against my growing bulge in my pants. I let out a soft moan at the feeling of contact. He moved his knee slightly back and forth as he kissed the nape of my neck. He took off my tie with one hand then vest, followed by the button up as I moaned with each touch. He left hickeys all over my neck as he trailed kissed down to my nipples. He swirled his tongue around one as he toyed with the other. I couldn't help it the moans were getting louder. He let go off my hands as he left my nipples alone. 

I wined at the loss of contact. He slowly moved his hands down to my butt and he gripped on to it. He started to grind against me, I wrapped my arms around his back. After a few minutes, he moved his hands to the front and started to undo my pants. He took them off of me and I was standing in front of him with only boxers. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed as he carried me to the desk and I untied his tie. I unbuttoned both his vest and button up. He set me on the desk and pulled the two idems from his torso. I cupped his face as we kissed. As we kissed, he was palming my bulge. I moaned at the contact as we kissed.

"Do you like that, baby~"

"Yes.." He slowly pulled down my boxers and he kissed up my leg. When he got to my thighs, he started to bite.

"What was that, Baby~" he asked licking the tip of my member.

"nnaahh~ Yes, Sh-sh-shoto~ nnaahh~" I moaned as he licked from the base to the tip.

"I can't hear you, baby~"

"Yesss..D-d-d-d-daddy~ nahnahnnaaahh~" I moaned out as he took it in his mouth and swirled it around with his tongue. He hummed as he palmed himself causing me to go crazy, by the way it feels when he hums.

"I-I-I-I'm going to c-c-c-cum~" I moaned out as he pulled me out and pinched the tip, not letting me cum yet. I wined as he did so.

"Not yet, baby~" He undid his pants and pulled out his hard, long member. "I want to do it rough" I nodded as He lined himself up. He slowly pushed some him inside of me, I wined at the pain but soon it will feel better. I quickly adjusted and wrapped my legs around him. I pulled him closer, forcing him deeper inside of me.

"NAAAAHHHH~" I moaned, gripping tightly on his back. He grunted as he slowly started to move in and out. He thrusted into me a few times before he finally hit the spot.

"NAHHH~ Oh GOD~ F-f-fuck me~ Nahh~ SHOTO~" I screamed out as he kept hitting that stop over and over again. The room was fill with nothing but my moans, my screams, his grunts, his small moans and skin slamming into each other. He finally let me release and he kept hitting the same spot. He flipped me over so I was leaned against the desk, facing away from him. He grabbed my hip with one hand and my member was the other. He aligned the stroke with the thrust.

I held onto the side of the desk as I moaned out his name. He leaned up against my back as he thrusted into me. He kissed my neck and kept going. I felt a warm knot form in my stomach again.

"Nahh~ I-I-I'm g-going to c-c-cum Nahh~" I moaned.

"Me too, baby~" He grunted, thrusting into me faster. Soon the knot loosens and I cum on the floor, his hand and the side of his desk. He keeps going until from pumps me full of his sweet, warm, white goo that I love. We rode out our high until he pulled out. I turned around to face him as he lifted the hand with my cum on it to his mouth. He licked it then pulled me into a kiss. It was the longest kiss we have had and I loved every second of it.