A New Member to the Family

Todoroki

I'm sitting in my big office at my desk, waiting for everyone to come in. Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." I project my voice so it can be heard from the hallway.

Dabi opens the door, "Everyone is here, sir."

"Bring them in."

As I said that, people started to fill my room. (Dabi, Bakugou, Kirishima, Momo, Mina, Shinsou, Tsuyu, Kaminari, and Tokoyami)

"First things first, Security..." I began as Kirishima, Bakugou, Shinsou, Mina and Tokoyami step forward, "I want you to start a monthly run through. Go through the build, make sure everything is working and up to date. Cameras and all." They leave the room to start on the run through. "Next, weaponry..." Momo and Dabi step forward, "Make sure there are new weapons being put out and tested. Once they are test and good to go, hide them in each room of the house, and MAKE SURE you tell me where each one is placed, in case of emergencies." Then they left the room leaving Tsuyu and Kaminari.

"Lastly, dinner ready at 6pm and make sure all the rooms are cleaned besides bedrooms. Just check the bedrooms. If one is not clean, let me now who's room it is. Also," They stopped right before they left and turned to face me, "I will be going out for a bit. Just to town, if anyone asks. Something happens while I'm out Head of Security, Kirishima, will be trusted to keep everyone safe." They left with a nod and I grabbed my coat and headed out.

Midoriya

Finally, work is over. I exited the Cafe that I work at and check my phone. My mom had texted me asking if I could pick up a few things at the store. I read the list she had sent me: white rice, tofu, and salmon. I nod my head as I head off to the store. 

When I make my way inside the store, there wasn't many people there. After walking around for a bit searching for the items I needed, one guy caught my eye. He was wearing a full suit, he must be coming from the office, assumed. The guy didn't seem that much older than me, if anything the same age, and his hair was split in half, one side red and the other white. How strange? 

In the basket I was holding I had everything I needed plus some extra stuff for me. I made my way up to the counter, placing everything down. The cashier checked everything out for me and I gave her the money. I grabbed my bags and left the story. When I was walking but my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket to see what it was. Mom had texted me and I start to text back when I crashed into something.

"Ow." I fell backwards and the bags of groceries went everywhere. I opened my eyes, after I fell, to see the same strange guy from the store on the ground a crossed from me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, getting up to help him up, but he pushed my hand away.

"It's fine, I ran into you. Are you okay?" He got up from the ground and looked at me. He had two different colored eyes that sparkled in the light, one teal and one gray. He also had a burn around his teal eye. At least, I think it's a burn. I was lost in thought about his appearance when he spoke again.

"Are you alright? I had picked up your things for you." He had my bag of groceries in hand, holding them out for me to take them.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." I said taking the bags from him.

"That's good. My name is Todoroki and your's?"

"Izuku Midoriya." I gave him a closed eyed smile.

"Well, nice to meet you, Midoriya. I will be seeing you soon." I thought he just forgot to say 'hope'.

"Hope I see you soon, Todoroki." Then, we walked our separate ways. 

He was really nice and stunning. I should have gotten his number, so we could get a coffee or something and talk. I was thinking about Todoroki when I walked into the house.