Round Two

*SMUT*

Todoroki

I looked up at him and unbuttoned his pants. I ripped them off of him. I kissed his soft lips and slowly making my way down to his neck.  I start to stuck on his collarbone and he let out soft moans. 

"I can never focus with you around. Seeing you, hearing your voice, I turns me on." I whispered in his ear before tailing the kisses down his chest.

"D-Do I make you...Horny, S-Shoto?"

I looked up at him as I kissed his V line, "Always." I bit at his boxers, snapping them against his skin. I move to his thigh and started to kiss around each bandage on his legs. He let out loud moans as I traced them with my tongue. I stand up and slowly pull down his boxers revealing his bulge. 

"Do I make you horny, Izu~" He hummed in response. I place my knees on each side of his hips with my pants still on. His hands rush to undo them. I chuckle and pinned his arms down and kiss his lips.

"Don't so fast, baby~" I tail my kisses to the crook of his neck, stuck with each kiss. I left hickeys all over his body. I stood back up and took off my pants and boxers. I went and kiss his inner thighs as he sucked on my fingers. I licked his shaft to the tip. He hummed a moan on my fingers. I swirled my tongue around his tip and pulled my fingers from his mouth. I run them down is torso and placed one at his entrance. 

"Are you ready, my love?" He nodded and I stuck one in and let him adjust before I stuck another one in. I scissored him until he nodded and I stuck another one. He moaned at each movement. I pushed the last one and wait until he was ready. I pulled them out and lined myself up. Slowly entering him, I let him adjust. I gripped at the bed sheets as he moaned. He nodded and I started to thrust in and out of him. He moaned and almost screaming at the pleasure I was giving him. 

"S...S...S...Shoto!" He moaned yelling my name. I thrusted harder in the same place knowing what I was hitting. With each thrust in her moaned out my name. I grabbed on to his hips and thrusted faster preparing for the climax. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me. 

"I-I..."

"I know, baby~" I hummed =, knowing he was close. It took a few more time until he came and a knot formed in my stomach, letting me know I was close. After a few more, I let it out inside of him. I road out the high and then pulled out. We were both a huffing mess as I flopped down beside him.

"Do you wanna take a bath with me~" He turned to me and looked down at the cum on his torso. I sat up and moved him to sit on my lap. I pressed my lips against his. I tilted my head and ran one of my hands through his hair to deepen the kiss. I pull away ans stare into his eyes as I stand up. I carry him to the bathroom, shutting the door behind us with me foot. 

I set him on the counter and kissed him again. I ran my tongue acrossed is lip and he gave me access. I ran my tongue all around his mouth. I was ready for round two, if he was.

"I could go for another round, if you are?" He smiled at my words.

"I'm ready and stretched~"

I lined myself up again and pushed in. He gripped onto the side of the counter as he adjusted. When he was ready, I grabbed onto his hips and pushed in and out fast. His moans were loader than last time. I slowly sped up as I grunted at the pleasure I felt. 

"S....S.....S....SHOTO! A-A-AUH-H!" He moaned and screamed out my name as he came for the second time. I gripped it side and thrusted fasted, feeling the knot form. I released inside and pulled out. I leaned over him on the counter, catching my breath. I kissed him, again.

"I love you, my Izu."

"I love you too, Sho." 

I kissed him again, slowly stood up straight and started to run the water in the tub.