Garden

Todoroki

I honestly don't see what was wrong with saying those things in front of his mother. I thought she needed to know that he is good at everything, even in the bed. I guess, Izu didn't want her to know. At least, she won't witness it. After, Izuku told me not right now, I picked him up. I was able to walk to the door before he jumped out of my arms.

"I can walk." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and opened the door for him and I. We walked to our new room and changed into the normal attire. I ended up in my office and Izu went off somewhere in the building. I had piles of papers to do. Around 5pm, I had over half the papers done. I sat back and sighed. 

"Izuku, baby, I wanna see you. It's been four hours since I last saw you." I wined to himself. I sat up and got up from my desk. I walked over to my window. I looked through the large piece of glass and looked onto the garden. Midoriya was down there with his mother. He was sitting on the grass around colorful flowers. His mother was on the bench in front of him. I was able to his face but not his mother's. Izuku didn't move his mouth but seemed upset. Maybe, with what his mother is saying. 

I stood there for a while, watching them. After about ten minutes, Izuku stood up abruptly with his hands in fists. He wore an angry expression as he spoke to his mother. When he was done he walked away and left his mother in the garden alone. His mother stood up and she seemed very surprised and worried.

"What happened?" I whispered to myself.

His mother wiped her face with her sleeve and when she pulled away, she looked up and saw me. She jumped back as our eyes met. She quickly broke the eye contact and rushed inside. I stepped away from the window and sat back down at my desk. I tried to get back to work but couldn't. I couldn't stop wonder what Izuku was so upset about. I want to know why but I don't want to pry. 

I ended up finishing a few papers. I was started on the last ten when the door opened and slammed shut. I shut my head up to see Izuku walking closer to me. He still seemed upset.

"What's wrong, Izu?" I asked setting my pen on the desk. He didn't answer. He pushed the unfinished papers off the desk and they scattered on the floor. "What are you doing, Midoriya?"

He climbed onto my desk and grabbed my tie. He pulled me into a rough kiss. I pulled away and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Let's do it right here, right now. Shoto, I want you to fuck me on this desk." He tried to pull me into another kiss, but I refused.

"Izuku. What happened?"

"NOTHING!" He yelled at me. "Just fuck me!"

"Why are you acting like this?" I stood up.

"Because I want you to put your huge cock inside of me!" He yelled back.

"Izuku, you never speak this way. Did your mother say something to you?" I spoke softly, putting my hands on his shoulders. He looked down and didn't speak. "She did, didn't she?" He nodded slightly. "I seen you two talking in the garden."

"D-d-did you h-hear our conversation?" He shot his head up and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"No, why?" I asked. He shook his head then the hateful expression came back. He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer.

"F.U.C.K me." 

"I will not touch you in that way, until you tell me what she said." I demanded. He glared at me and unwrapped his legs. He got off my desk and walked to the door.

"If you won't fuck me, I'll find someone who will. Shinsou...Kacchan...Oh maybe KIRISHIMA." He was trying to make me mad and it was working. I froze the door before he could reach it.

"Damn it. MIDORIYA! What the hell did she tell you? You don't talk or act like this. Something she fucking said mad you mad as hell! Something she said makes you want me to fuck you!" I yelled and he stood in place. My last sentence made something click. "Do you want to have sex because of something she said?" I asked him walking closer. He didn't speak or move. I was right, but what did she say?

"Izuku, baby, what happened?" I asked and he fell to his knees. I knelled next to him and lift his chin so he would look at me. He had tears in his eyes. He was hurting and I didn't like it. I pulled him into a hug and he gripped tightly onto me.

I'm fucking pissed. I don't know what was said, but it messed with him. I kissed his forehead and gazed into his bright green eye that is filled with water.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I stood up and unfroze the door. I walked through and shut it, freezing it again. I heard him run to the door, he leaned against the other side.

"Shoto, what are you doing?" He seemed worried.

"Baby, I'm going to talk to your mother. Don't worry, I won't hurt her." I heard his voice but not the words. I didn't care, I'm focused on her. I walk through the halls and up some stairs, until I'm standing at her door. The walk had slightly calmed me. I raised my hand to the door and knocked twice. I heard soft footsteps walk towards the door. It clicked and the door opened. The green hair women looked through the crack off the door.

"Y-yes?"

"May I come in, I need to talk to you?" I said as calmly as possible.  She nodded and opened the door fully. I walked through and shut the door behind me. We walked over to the sofa and sat down. She sat acrossed from me. She was clearly scared of me, she shook as she waited for me to speak.