Chapter 1: Sadness

Third Point of View:

Shoto was now 4 years old. He was able to learn more in math and history. He sort of despised history because it involved killings and violence. He only enjoyed the part of Age of enlightenment and Age of Technology. He hated the age of exploration because many countries were fighting especially with asia and western part of the world.

He was still able to memorize the dates and year where they started since he was good with numbers. Shoto was about to turn 5 years old in a couple of days. Masaru asked Endeavor if it was fine to throw him a birthday party and surprisingly he agreed. He also asked to bring his son along with him and he was okay with it. "I allow you, my son needs to learn social skills, especially for formal parties" endeavor said.

Masaru was happy about the party, he disregarded the idea of Endeavor of turning him into a robot and let him talk in a formal way. He informed his family. To make the party interesting he asked the other staff there if their sons and daughters would like to join. They complied and brought them there. He orchestrated everything, the food, the decorations and the people.

He talked to the parents and let them know not to upset shoto and be mindful of the behaviour of their offsprings. Shoto however wasn't yet informed so he was busy all day reading a book he found. It was a sad romance novel. It was written by Nicholas Sparks, and the story was "The Last Song"  ((yes, he's my favorite author, and I hope you all like his stories as well. He made alot of movies like 'Dear john' and 'The Notebook'))

He was walking around the mansion and passed by the room he wasn't allowed in. His tutor told him not to go inside. He didn't tell him that it was beacuse of his birthday party. He was forced to wear a suit and tie. The coat was a white color and the polo inside was a maroon color that was influenced by the color of his hair.

The guests were already inside and he was not yet informed about the party. The only guests were Rei's friends and some friends of Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya. They were already in highschool and they were glad that they could once again talk to their youngest sibling. It's been literally months since they last saw each other. Shoto's schedule made it that way.

Shoto was also wasn't allowed to go to a normal school. He was homeschooled by Masaru and only his other siblings were allowed. Shoto was jealous but he didn't show it. He went to the kitchen to drink a cup of water and he saw a boy in a suit with ash-blonde hair and red eyes. His eyes widened. "Woah, only 1% of the population have red eyes" he said.

"But so does Heterochromia" shoto whispered to himself while looking at the reflective metal at the fridge. He went to get a glass cup and not giving attention to the unfammiliar boy that was just sitting at the counter. He opened the fridge and took a pitcher of water and filled it with the liquid. He put the pitcher back then closed the door and sat at the table feeling the red eyes' stare at him.

He sat at the wooden chair on the dinner table and opened the book. He still didn't pay attention to the other boy since he didn't know how to start a conversation nor interact. He took a sip then went back to the chapter where he left his book mark. He read again and felt the chair infront of him move and the boy was still looking at him.

"Hey, why aren't you noticing me? Am I like a ghost to you or what?" The older spoke. Shoto was still unable to talk thinking that maybe he wasn't talking to him. "Why aren't you responding? Hello?" The ash-blonde said.

He got frustrated and took the book from the younger and glared at the boy for not giving him any attention. "Sorry, can you give my book back?" Shoto asked. "No" katsuki said. "Why?" Shoto asked. "Because, you didn't answer my question" he said. "I apologize but I thought you were talking to somebody else" shoto responded.