Chapter 6: Interest

Katsuki Bakugou's POV:

SHIT! He's so hot. Why??? Shit, gay panic. He was hugging me a while ago. When he let go I kinda got angry and whined. Why did I do that?

"Time's Up!" Mr. Caterpillar said. We walk towards the crowd of people. "So let's start with you two" he gestured to us. "His name's Katsuki Bakugou-" shoto said. Why does it feel good when my name comes out of his mouth? "-He can use his sweat like nitroglycerin for explosions, hence the name of his quirk, Explosions" He said.

"His name's Shoto Todoroki, or Icyhot" I said and he glared at me. "He can use Flames and Ice. He has practically 2 quirks" I said. Mr. Caterpillar nodded and pointed at the round face and the nerd.

The class kept going. Nothing was important, they're just a bunch of extras. Everything resumed and after this we get to go home! We went back to the locker rooms. Icyhot was hiding at the back, I assume that his locker was there. I took time to remove the damn gauntlets and the strap across my body. The boots had multiple fucking straps which used a lot of damn time.

I closed my locker when I was done. I think no one's here? Shit. When I lock my locker I saw icyhot... he was toned as fuck! He had the best body. Wait...are those...cuts? Bruises?  What, he did not get that from just training, I can tell. I've been through multiple fights and I know that those were intentional.

"Never knew Icyhot's a badass..." I mutter. He then looked at me. He was shocked? He dressed quickly and looked back in his locker. He wore a black tank top. Shit, why does he look hotter when he literally added clothes? How does one do that?

He was apparantly done and walked away. I was staring for too long I didn't realize he was already leaving. "Hey icyhot! Wait up!" I yell. I caught up to him and he looked down. "Dude, where'd ya get those? You been in a fight before?" I asked. He looked at me then said "I guess you could say that..." In his monotone ass voice.

We walked back to class and we got our stuff. He took his bag that looked expensive even though it was had minimalist look. I sighed, what do I expect from a prince? All of us head out to go home. I saw icyhot walking to the malls. I followed him until the idiots went straight to me. "Hey, bakubro! You goin' to the mall? We're heading there. Wanna come?" Shitty hair spoke.

"Shut-" I cut myself off. Wait. I need them to be my alibi. It'll be wierd if I stalked todoroki on my own. I'll use them and pretend I didn't knew he was there. Perfect!

"Tch, whatever, fine. I have nothing better to do" I say and pinky yells "Here we go!!" And flew up due to sero's tape. They caught up and we headed to the malls. "Bakubro, what are you gonna do? Shopping? Eat? What?" Dunce face asked. "None of your business!!!" I yell gaining attention from alot of people. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSES!!" I yell at them.

They go back and I growled. "Why you gotta be so mad bakubro?" Shitty hair said while putting an arm around me. I don't know why but I liked sho-Icyhot's embrace better than his, but of course I'm not gonna admit it.

"Get your damn hands away from me, geez" I threaten him. "Geez, cool down" he said. I saw from behind him a white and red haired male. He's there! I go up the store across from where he entered. I entered a stationary store and he entered a flower shop?

He was picking out some white and blue roses. He made bouquet all on his own. He's really good at arts. He paid for it and put a letter in the flowers. "Does he have a girlfriend?" Pinky asked. I realized everyone was with me also looking at todoroki. "Looks like it, he even has a letter" dunce face said. "Yeah, I think it's a love letter" said shitty hair.

"Well he is hot as fuck" Pinky said. "Yeah, it's not a surprise" Shitty hair said. I groaned. Why am I affected by this? He soon exited the store and got lost from our view. I couldn't go after him cause he'll question me and the people around me will get suspicous.