Chapter 11: Wonders

Shoto Todoroki's Point of View:

I can't believe I let him...know what I am. Yes only a few walls came down by I'm like an onion. I have too much layers. He knew my mental condition but only 2 of them.... but I still did.

God, why am I so worthless

I sat up once more and looked at my bandages that he put. I still haven't slept. I was shirtless now since my body heat couldn't comprehend my frustration. So to make me colder I removed my shirt. I didn't want to burn the whole hotel down so I did just that.

I heard a knock from my door. I forgot I was half naked and it was Katsuki. "Yes?" I asked. He kept staring at me and I realized the situation. He soon gave me my pills. I thanked him but he ran away....wonder why?

I looked at the bottle. "I hate you so much" I growled at the bottle. After that huge breakdown I feel kinda relieved? Like I'm really happy now but I knew this cycle all too well. At night or midnight I'd get this boost of energy but when I finally slept all my depression is gonna run back when I wake up.

I lay in bed and literally plop down. The bottle made a noise and I just looked at it. I get so numb because of this damn pill. I stare at a wall for about 2 hours I guess. I got tired of the wall and looked through my phone.

Luke was calling me suddenly, my french ass friend that I talked to one time in class. "Hey? Um so I'm so freaked out. Endeavor and his son's here! I saw them in the news. Shit what do I do. Let's track down endeavor's son. He's super hot. I might be gay and not bi anymore" he said.

I laughed and said "it's funny how we still don't know anything about each other." I said in french. "Why's that?" He asked. "You literally know all my insecurities and so do I to you but we don't know what we look like" I laugh.

He laughs too but said "....fine. i'll send you a pic of me and you send me one too!" I laughed and said "Fineee" dragging the last syllable. He sent me a photo. It was him wearing a sleeveless shirt. A black one at that and he was also wearing tight pants that showed a little bit of his ass.

I laughed "I see bottom energy through my screen" I say. He laughed too. "Kay now send me yours" he said cheekily. I then went silent.

See how dumb I get when I'm off my depressed mood? I slip or I choose wrong decisions.

"Fine...but please remember....we're still friends and don't make the media see our conversations...or else I'll kill myself" I said and he said "I told you to stop worrying and stop threatening to kill yourself. You just have an abusive and neglectful dad. But you have a great personality and is pretty damn smart so shut up and send." He said.

"Can I like just....video call?" I ask. "Ooh sure!!!" He squeeled. He dropped the call and sent me an invitation for a video call. I lay down and accept the call. "Oi! Dude. Where are you. Oh my god don't tell me you're just an actual ceiling. Never knew a ceiling had so much insecurities" he joked.

The camera was just showing the ceiling so I picked up the phone. He gasped and said "Oh my god, you're a hand?!?!?" I laughed and showed myself. I saw his expression and I laughed. He stopped. "Bitch lemme sit down" he said as he fell on the bed.

"Kay I'm gay now. Dude!! I was fan girling over you earlier. You could've said something" he said super embarrased. I laughed and put the phone at the pillow and showing only half my torso. He looked at the camera and saw me again. "Dude!! I have a crush on you now" he joked yet half meanting it.

"Urasai Baka" I said. "I'm sorry mister japanese man! What did you just say to me" he joked. I chuckled and he said "dude you're really ripped" and I looked down. My abs and pecs was revealed to him. "Shit" I whisper and knock the phone over.