Chapter 21: Sorry for being me

Shoto Todoroki's Point of View:

Why the fuck did you say that?!?!

You dumb shit! How could you say that? What? You felt emotional again? Haven't I told you stop feeling emotion!?

How dumb and incompetent are you? You seriously forget how no one should  know what happened!

Yeah....like the abuse....

The rape...

The forgotten scars and hickeys.

Hah! Remember the pain of being tied up? How pathetic. "Pro hero?" How dumb of you to assume you can fulfill that role.

I know I know! Shut up. I'm always trying. I always go my way to learn new stuff to help myself become a hero!

Yeah like arts? Like poetry? How could those help you? You make more damage than help, idiot.

Just choke to death you miserable fuck.

No! Not those..... I learned medicine.. and also law...

Yeah, but do you master those? Can you close a wound without your flames? Your flames can only help for light cuts, dumbass!

What will you do if the victim has a deep wound? You can't even look at blood without feeling a little dizzy or getting flashbacks.

"Shoto? SHOTO!?" The voice called out. I was holding my neck, my head was on the floor and I wasn't even crying, ice and frost came out and so did little molten rocks, lava.

Some parts of my clothing was burned, it extinguished itself after I realized what I was doing. I look through the holes. It showed my missing wounds, cuts and burns.
Recovery girl healed everything.

I managed to trick her that I wasn't self harming. I breathed the now cold air. I gasped at how I froze the seat.
Katsuki was calling out to me but the piercing sound in my ears took over.

White noise filled my ear drums as I felt panicked at how I can't listen properly. The car stopped moving and Masaru was now looking at me.

His mouth moved as his eyes showed shock, sadness and desperation.
"......sho.......do........-elp........al.....wn" only a few syllables were heard through the noise. "BREATHE!" He yelled. I shivered at the tone. The deepness and rapsyness he had allowed me to distinguish his voice through the masked out noises.

Katsuki probably got that from him.
I closed my eyes as I breathed in harshly. My voice was cracking and my lungs felt like they were burning.
"T-Todoroki!" Katsuki yelled for me.

"Bring.....inside....." Masaru said a lot through the white noise but I didn't  catch everything he said. White spots took over my field of vision and my neck was now burning up as well. "What's...happening?" I ask.

I felt a pull on my leg and also a tug on my arm. Someone was moving me. I was being lifted and felt the air rush through my face indicating that we were moving in a fast pace. I heard doors banging, metals clicking, and now a woman's yell.

I was placed on a rough fabric with a soft texture of leather. I look up, lights now blinding me. "How am I getting blinded..by lights?" I ask myself. I felt a tug and a silicone mask on my face.
Soft white mist engulfed my mouth and face as the mask emitted the evaporated liquid.

"........Breathe...out.....breathe....in" the person said. Someone was caressing my hair and back. I felt a hard object on my back. I was making ice again.
I looked at my right. Frost bite swarmed around my arm.