Chapter 33: One Tragic Day

......

"Bakugou, you have to eat at least something" the blonde exclaimed, trying to force feed his malnourished friend. The ash-blonde's muscle mass completely dropped, he didn't have motivation in his heart, there wasn't anything to live up for.

He forgot his purpose, he forgot why he even tried to be a hero. What's worth saving when you can't save everyone? What's the point in helping when you couldn't help that one person you truly could've yet didn't help.

The body was said to have been cremated, the similar faith that the brother of the dead once had experienced. The only sign of life that Shoto had was the blood he left from the basement of U.A.

Every once in a while, they kept adding flowers and candles to the shrine they've put up. A certain amount of people were allowed in U.A. so that people could pay respect to the viscously murdered teen.

They put up signs, the books of the student, his notebooks that people took interest in due to the massive amount of effort that was put into designing his notes. His phone wasn't found in the scene of the crime.

Hero course students were still in shock and the death of their classmate. The sudden realization of how much of their life would be taken away just to serve others. They got skeptical at first and had thoughts of leaving the hero course, but thanks to the Teachers and principal, they managed to convince them once again.

They said things like "Don't ever back down in becoming a hero. We train to help the ones that are in need. Sadly, some weren't saved but as A hero, we should be head strong and do our best to not let the incident that occurred happen again.

Aizawa and All might were suspended for a few weeks due to the people's protest. The public asked questions like "Why were the students the one interrogating the villains? "

"Why was no pro hero there to assist the students?"

"Who let the students interrogate the said villains?"

Due to those questions, the 2 pro heroes, despite how high their title was, was put in suspension of their hero license and thus, not fit to teach students of the Hero course. Aizawa himself was disappointed on his actions. He shed a tear as he left the children in the dorms and broke down when he went to a particular student's grave.

The cursive of "Shoto Todoroki" was etched onto the Black marble stone.
The Todoroki Family was held by tradition, so there was already a designated place where all of them would've been placed. It was suspiscious yet no one bothered to think into it because... the Todoroki's are wealthy as can be.

They placed the cremated ashed to a dull gray and crimson Urn and took it beside the ashes of his older brother, Touya. A picture frame, sticks of incense was left burning, wafting a certain smell around.

Everyone in U.A. was given 3 days for mental recovery.

..........

Katsuki stared at the wall, he wasn't having it. He was in front of the mother of none other than Shoto, Rei Todoroki. "Why the hell are you here?!" Katsuki spoke, venom seeping through his tongue. "I want to see my son, I know I wasn't the best mother but... I still want to see him" she pleaded. Katsuki was at the front of the cemetery, holding roses with both white and red hues, he glared at the white haired woman in pure disgust.

He knew that what she did wasn't out of her control but because of her actions it made katsuki's now deceased love interest hate himself. He never liked the concept of "Forgive and Forget". He only knew "Repent and Apologize". He clutched onto the bouquet and stared at her, "Does it look like I give a damn about you being his son? I. WANT. YOU. TO. LEAVE" he stated firmly.

Even until 4 months, Katsuki was still upset with everything..... especially with himself. He practically didn't do anything. He just saw a bucket amount of blood on the floor and that's practically it. He grit his teeth as a crowd stared at the 2, he knew it wasn't his place to not allow anyone inside, especially since he wasn't Shoto's partner.

........

Katsuki looked at his calendar and phone, "Why am I involved in this shit again?" He asked to himself as he stared at the reminder. U.A. has lost a few teachers due to the people's protest on Shoto Todoroki's "Death".

The teachers were incompetent and lazy, as what the people have yelled. They were so passionate on this topic since.... well... Heroes are the ones in the spotlight. One slight mistake or misinterpretation and you're done.

One false information, one wrong look, one wrong move,  you'll get thrown to the mud like you're nothing but pollution to every one's vision.

Aizawa is now back to being an underground hero since being a teacher isn't fit for him as of the moment. All might has been finally forcefully retired and made Endeavor number 1.

All of these happened in just... One... Tragic... Day.