Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad

Third Person Point of View:

As the two gaze into each other's orbs of uniqueness they get lost but feel found at the same time. The feeling of awe and the feeling of being safe was wraped around them.

Face flushed, lips parted. Inching forward out of their own will. Cold night air breezes through them yet they remained unfazed. It sent chills yet their own physique let them feel warmth. The breeze made the younger's hair move around, cluttering the boy's parted tones as they intersect and shimmer through the moon's light.

The older discreetly gasped at the younger's alluring look. To him, all the colors, mixed with each other and formed out Venus. The planet named after the Roman Goddess of beauty and love. Although the ash blonde thought of the two-toned boy's facade was Venus the younger thought of the other's eyes as Mars.

The beautiful rich minerals made it's color a beautiful red. Mars is also known as the God of War. Of course the description matched part of the older's attitude and grace but the younger found more than just war and chaos.

Through the the chaos, he found peace and justice. Determination and power. Protectiveness but still held out a charm of loving and caring.
Due to the breeze, The ash-blonde's eyes softened, his features became less subtle and more open and calming.

Shoto's outlook now changed. He now viewed him as less of a warfreak but more of a protector and a.... lover?
He showed amusement and happiness at the older's shifted feature. Shoto's mouth tugged upwards, creating one of the most innocent yet happy smile. He showed his old self in front of the other.

He hasn't done this, only laughter or sadness was all he could show....
But he also managed to show his true self. Their silence stopped until Katsuki spoke "Why are you always hiding this?" He asked.

The younger tilted his head and asked "Hiding what?" He smiled a little more. "Your smile... it's... rarely seen. Why hide it? You look much more attractive" he spewed out what he thought, the younger's smile made him render unable to think properly making him speak without thinking.

The older felt a heat coming up from his stomach, butterflies filled this hole in his heart that he craved for a long time. He realized what he said and turned a crimson red. "Um.. I don't really have.... a reason to-" he whisper cutting himself off to say anything more personal or anything blunt.

Katsuki hummed and looked at the other with concern. "...you said I was attractive when I smile, correct?" He asked for clarification. The older went a shade deeper of red and nodded. "I have a question..." he asked the younger.

"Yes?" He peered onto his eyes, wanting to see the hidden orbs.
"Can I ask about what happened to you? You still haven't told me anything from back at the trip" he asked curiously.

Shoto then made a sound of disappointment of the question and saying "Oh..." in a quiet tone. He shifted around, contemplating if he should just comply or keep quiet. But since this moment was so precious to the teen he sighed and nodded.

"What do you wanna know?" He looked up and tilted his head. He unwillingly gave his blank expression to hide what true emotion he hold from underneath, which is pure sadness and chaos.

Katsuki scrunched his nose upon seeing that the younger hid behind his facade again. Just like a turtle, hiding behind it's shell from danger or any threat to the sensitive being.

"Okay...first, Can you tell me about earlier? I know you don't like speaking up or speaking your mind but only if asked, right?" He asked. The other nodded and looked at him confused. "....so.... why did you defend me from my Mom?" He asked, completing his thought.