Chapter 17: Sorry

Luke's Point of View:

I couldn't take it! I took my phone, searched the recent voice message shoto sent me. I opened the audio and it played him talking about his rants. Good thing even though it's from my phone I could look through his thoughts. I could read his mind....

Why is there a kettle? I saw shoto, but he was still... a kid? He was asking questions "Momma? What are you doing? What are you talking about? I thought you told me you loved me... why are you saying I'm hard to look at?" I saw the actual shoto. He was holding onto his ears as he looked at the scene.

The woman that was her mom held little shoto by the arm as she took the kettle.

"Mom!!! No!!! Stop!!! It hurts!!!"
He yelled. I felt my eyes water I see this. He was having a panic attack. This what he was going through? All these years, he was still young. I cried at how this could happen to my bestfriend. She held him tighter as he gripped onto her shirt and also gripping her arm that was on mine. "No!!! Stop!" The actual shoto yelled.

I could hear his thoughts now " I thought she loved me? Why is she hurting me? Why does it hurt this bad?! It's been 10 years!!!" Suddenly a new voice came, a grim and scary voice whispered in his mind as he was stuck there.

"Oh.... right.... it was betrayal. You believed every word she said.... She wasn't crazy at all. Who would stand a person like you? Just look at you! A worthless, Crazy arrogant dick that fucking can't be nice. .......And don't ever blame your childhood! It's all your fault!!"

I thrash my head around. I couldn't bear to see anymore. I need to go to him! I need to see him. What will he do? I hope he doesn't end his life. I feel so bad for him. He had an user of a father, sometimes when I would call him he would turn it down and after a few hours he would say he had to attend a meeting for his father. I thought he was around 21+ years old but he was just 13!

He told me only about some of his insecurities but he always told me what was happening with his day. He had a boyfriend and girlfriend. The guy.... he was abusive but he was... also demanding. They broke up since shoto didn't like the thought of sex and was too young to. The only reason why shoto liked him was because he was nice to him at first which never happened in his life.

Wait.... why doesn't he have a scar or anything? That was scalding hot water. Anyways....

The girl was more violent. She managed to make him go to bed with him. Sho says he doesn't mind what she does but I know he was enduring it just for affection. His father was the reason why they broke up. Luckily for shoto she moved away. His father found out because he noticed the difference in the payment of his credit card.

He wasn't able to find anyone anymore. Just the little kindness, shoto would want them to stay forever. The problem with him is that he gives it his all, all his money, his affection and maybe even his life, he would give it to the one he loves.

I really wanted to know katsuki, he was intimidating. I want to know if he's the abusive type. I spent time with him at the theme park just to know if he had violent tendencies or malicious and dangerous intentions to anything. Turns out he was like that, just intimidating, nothing more.

He wasn't the bad type, it was just how he was raised. He was raised by his mother any way. His father is nice. I saw it throug memory. He's always thinking of him. He's like his treasured person since his father was the one that stops his mother from hitting him.

I sigh. I got up and changed my clothes. Luckily I didn't catch a cold. I put on my shoes and tried to remember which hotel they were staying at. I had to search what was the Todoroki family's owned land and buildings.
It took me a while because there were a lot.