Chapter 35: Evidence.

《In the Meeting Area》

"What a brat" spoke one of the heroes. "He's right though" countered Midoriya and Tsuyu. "And why do you think that?" The pro hero Jeanist asked. "Well...." midoriya mumbled. Ochako then continued his statement. "Well, Bakugo is very smart for starters. He may come off as arrogant but he doesn't say things that aren't true. Yes, sometimes he's over exaggerating but you guys really aren't acting like heroes. " she said with a confident conviction.

She herself felt saddened by the fact that Bakugou isn't the tamed bakugou where he would only yell when he isn't in the mood, now he's just purely a never ending loud voice box.

"I see" the older spoke with an understanding tone. "Well... I agree as well actually. I think we shoul-" his words were cut off by someone rampaging through the door.

"Everyone! Listen up!" The hoarse voice of Recovery Girl's assistant yelled. "Well that's rude" iida whispered. "We have the data collected on the evidences." She started.

Everyone's gaze intensified and looked at her for answers. Recovery girl stood on the chair to meet eye level and they showed the data they collected onto a laptop, which then they started to project the image to a projector.

"Look at the wound, it's not as deep compared to metal ones" she says as she showed two photos of X-rays of the Victim and another one of a patient which had a bullet incident.

"I've compared with other patients and other records, regular bullets either go deeper or penetrate through bone. The bullets used for killing past heroes doesn't even pass through bone! Which let us wonder what was the bullet's actual composition and material.

The red substance was in fact blood, it was tricky separating it with the other liquids but we managed." She said and then clicked onto the next photo.

"We had to be careful with it so we poured it onto a test tube and then spun it for a few minutes. In a few minutes, as you can see, the yellow and red parts will soon separate, indicating that there is actually red blood cells and white blood cells. Weird thing about this however is that the 'red' blood cells are shaped and act differently."

She then turned to us and we saw 2 separate images. "One is the regular and the other is from the bullet." They looked at each other and then they looked at the video. "We tried to combine the 2 with small amounts... and... well... the blood cells started attacking the normal blood cells and the weird part is that it started shaping the cells into a more... the shape..." recovery girl stopped herself and then her assistant continued after her.

"The outcome was that the new blood solution had the same appearance of a quirkless person's blood is like. " she finished.

"...then... what's the other liquid? " asked the pro hero edge shot. "From what we can confirm it's either just water. But judging that the substance is another liquid, I bet that it was once  ice. " said the assistant.

"But won't the ice just shatter if it was the only one frozen?" Asked Uraraka. "Was the blood frozen too?" She added.

"....We're not sure. We put one of the samples in the lab's freezer for 5 days straight now and it still hasn't completely dried now froze" she spoke.

"Have you tried putting it in liquid nitrogen?" Asked midoriya. "We'll try" said the 2 females.

After a few hours of talking with the new discovery, they came back and put the sample onto the table. "Good suggestion midoriya, It actually froze for about 2 hours" the 2 exclaimed.