Chapter 10: Someone Else

Bakugou Katsuki's Point of View:

Why is he like this. Doesn't he know I didn't meant what I said? Then again..I did hurt him. It's been a week now. I've noticed him always on his phone talking to someone. One time I followed him home and he met with the damn purple haired dumbass. The one from 1-B.

They've been getting close. He now smiles only infront of him. Last week it was just me and him. Why am I jealous all of a sudden? I don't care what they become, they're just a bunch of faggots that always talk....then again I am one too.

It was now time for us to go to Europe where Endeavor sponsored the trip. Apparantly the trip for 1-A and 1-B are different. It's the same venue and shit but the order we go through isn't the same. Atleast I wouldn't catch those 2 together.

Mom and Dad dropped me off at the airport of Endeavor's planes. "You're lucky you get to go to italy and paris" said my mother while hugging me to say bye. I hug back in defeat. If I didn't comply she'd embarass me infront of my classmates. Dad did the same and he waved for me. I was walking with my luggage and I saw my dad stop moving and was staring at someone.

I look in the direction he was facing. He was looking at icyhot? Icyhot looked at dad and gave a puzzled expression but shrugged it off. He was talking to that shinso guy. I don't trust em one bit. They were laughing and chuckling. They gave their luggage at the helpers. I did the same and they loaded it all in the plane. I was assigned in plane 1 so I was with the rest of Class 1-A and a few members of 1-B.

On plane 2 the missing members of Class 1-B that were put here was filled in by pro heroes that were are teachers like present mic, Nezu and Aizawa. Also, they joined in Class 1-B's teachers.

The plane was really big. Todoroki sat at the front part of the plane where he sat next to Shinso and Momo. Endeavor was already at Europe and was waiting for us. I sat at the front part at the right side. The 3 were at the left part. Shinso took the window part and Todoroki sat next to him while momo was at the right of todoroki.

It was really boring. The whole class was annoying. They kept talking and talking. I wasn't allowed to use my phone so I just looked around. Shinso fell asleep and Todoroki was drawing him while he slept. A little voice in me said "that could've been you, if you didn't have to yell at him then he would've cherished you as such"

I felt anger and annoyance seeing them. I wanted to replace that damn extra. The plane bumped slightly and that awoke the damn combless purple haired bitch. He looked at shoto and saw him drawing him. They laughed together and made fun of each other. I gripped onto the arm rest not wanting to explode this damn plane.

They just make me feel so.....Territorial? Like I feel like Todoroki was mine first. Why am I acting like this. Yes, I am gay and I've already came out to my parents...but not the whole class yet.

I groaned and looked at the window. Clouds were everywhere and the sun was about to set. I glanced at Todoroki and he was doing the same. But he was also looking at shinso. I fell asleep and upon waiting for the flight to end.

..........

I woke up from a announcement "Everyone please wear your seatbelts. The rest of the flight will be a bumpy ride for we will now descend and land. Again, wear your seatbelts to prevent any safety issues" so I complied and looked around.

I first look at half and half. Damn it. Mr. Lack of sleep and ponytail were both putting their heads onto the crook of his neck. They were both sleeping on him while he stayed awake. He seemed... tense?

He looked around and saw me looking at him. He then looked away in disgust and remembering what happened that day. I kept apologizing to him and I yell at him another time.