Chapter 27: Another Perspective

Just realized this story is about to hit 7K reads... can one of ya'll like... send a hitman or sumn??? Tell them to kill me and like... bury me afterwards. I'm bored and depressed... send a hitman!!!

Fuyumi Todoroki's Point of View:

The night sky grumbled and screeched as lightning and thunder broke loose. As I pace around my room, biting my finger nails and a slightly jumpy leg.

Shoto hasn't been answering my calls! I stare at my phone on the bed as I walk around, hitting my foot on the bed like an idiot. "Owww" I whimper, sitting on my bed for support.

I have been diagnosed by Natsuo to have ADHD... he's become a Psychiatrist to help our mother recover, he told me all my symptoms led to this annoying bursts of energy.
I stare at my phone again and again, anxiety building up on my chest.

I sigh and whisper to myself "What am i thinking? It's the middle of the night! I know that U.A. already called to inform us that all students will be staying at the Dormitories but I can't help myself to worry.

Loud sounds startle my little brother, despite him being the... emotionless person he's grown to be... he still gets startled. "Ughhhh!" I yell into my pillow. Why did my father turn him that way!

One day we knew he was in the hospital then the other mother's in a mental institution then the next shoto's already left Japan. Due to the lack of connection I had with him... I wasn't able to be the big sister that he needed. I know full well that Shoto doesn't trust me whole heartedly, I mean... Who wouldn't if you were raised that way?

I sigh and looked at my phone once again... it's getting late. I fall on the bed as sleep finally daunted on me.

Shinso Hitoshi's Point of View:

Ughhhh! This. Is. Boring. I'm in my dorm, studying and studying! That's what I always do! Study.

I miss.... Todoroki? He's the only one I talked to this late at night... as a matter of fact, he's the only one I talk to. I look around the dark themed room of mine and stood up. I went to my little snack area and made a sandwich to snack upon since sleep isn't really in my vocabulary. It's currently 4:46 AM and the sun is almost up.

But since... there's still a god damn Cyclone the sun isn't showing, I can't leave the dorms! I sigh again and finished my sandwich... I should've just made breakfast....

I guess... I'll make one in the common room? U.A. decided to put the General studies Course Dormitories near the hero course because of some reasons.
I could go there but... what do I fucking do?!?! I can't talk to people, people avoid me, and people are uncomfortable in a conversation with me... but... Why isn't Todoroki like that though?

He's been... well we have similar tastes but... he isn't even faced that he's talking to me. He knows what my quirk is and how it works.

Ughhh he needs to learn that I'm dangerous!! But... I want his company. What did he do to me?

Tenya Iida's Point of View:

"Hmmm... Todoroki and Bakugou isn't joining... I think they fell asleep already" I spoke up, eyeing the class that was having their Karaoke party.
I sang twice but I decided to stop so that other's could too. I look over at Midoriya, who was sitting next to an empty chair reserved for Todoroki...

I don't get why but I feel kind of... lonely today... I've always liked the group's company but even with one person gone my mood's already changed. What does this mean?

I stare at the lonely chair as the thunder rolls in. The noise that the class made roared through the thunder and rain but I didn't mind their noise for once. My senses dulled as of the moment and now I'm dazed....