Chapter 19: Concern

I really can never have a peaceful week... I....one of the Hardest things I'll ever admit to my parents are that either I'm Bisexual...or that I've tried to kill myself countless times. I know they care but....my mind made me think they hate me. I really just ... hate myself.  But no one can blame me because everyone does.

Katsuki Bakugou's Point of View:

I just received a call from luke. He gave me his phone number when me and shoto had to go back to the class to go to the trip.

"Hey, luke. Why did you call?" I ask calmly. My dumbass of friends kept making moaning noises and said "Hey! Pass me the beer!" Denki taunted.

I put the phone away from my mouth and yelled to them "Fucking dumb asses. This isn't even my parents I'm talking to so shut the fuck up!" I yell and I heard crying through the call.
"What's wrong?" I ask. "I-it's shoto! Look at the news" he said as he ended the call. "The fuck? Oi round face! Quite looking at make up tutorials! Lemme watch the news" I said and she pouted like a dumbass.

She wasn't even cute when doing it. Or is it just me. I don't know, tsu found it cute, she looked dazed looking at her. I shrugged and changed the show. She was watching from the T.V. by casting her phone on it. "Why do you even wanna watch the news? It's not like Europe shows news from Japan." She whined.

"Shut up" I say and finally found the damn channel. We couldn't understand what the reporter was saying but we saw the scene. "Shit! Is that Todoroki?" Asked Kirishima and Sero at the same time. "Yeah, it's him. He stopped an explosion...." said the annoying mother fucking worthless ass nerd (Deku). My hatred for him will never go away!

The clip rewinded and it showed what happened before. It showed two perspectives, one from a resident there, video taping everything and one from the sky, probably a helicopter. We saw a truck with a large metal container, it has a warning label saying keep away from smoke or fire at 20 feet.

It hit a civilian and the truck hit an electric pole causing a lot of damage and fires. Suddenly shoto was there. He exited a speeding car and he looked like he was in pain. He yelled something we couldn't hear but at the recording of another civilian we heard what he said and luckily the news decided to add subtitles.

He yelled for everyone to stay away and shoot his ice. "Damn.... his quirk's powerful" I say. Everyone nodded and looked at the screen. "He even instantly froze everything." Said the ugly bitch ass freckled monster bitch ass nerd (Deku). He even stopped a large force of explosions with his ice.

I think my explosion can't even be as much powerful as that. Shoto went to the truck and opened the door. No one was there and he went to the kid that survived.  The kid was crying and cling on to sho. He looked in pain.

Everyone cheered in the video so the rest of 1-A and 1-B cheered also seeing how he saved most of them there from the powerful explosion. He then looked panicked and blacked out. Everyone stopped cheering and concern wrapped around them.
"He keeps forcing himself again." Iida groaned.

"What do you mean iida?" Asked the damn nerd. "Well, he keeps over working himself. And he also over worked his quirk there" he said. "But he didn't though. He passed out from a different reason" I say gaining the attention of the rest.

In the report it showed that it was still afternoon. But now it's almost midnight. It's already 11:40 PM. They posted it late. Suddenly the doors opened. It was Mr. Aizawa.

"...hmm I see that you already seen the news. Shoto won't be continuing the trip. He needs to stay in the hospital. It's odd though, he didn't seem like he was injured during the incident... but he had multiple broken ribs, a lot of cuts and bruises, even burns and he almost got Hypothermia" he explained.