Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather

..Trigger warning...
???Depressing chapter???

》~{Welcome to overthinking}~《

And how the fuck was I able to reach it to Chapter 25?!?!?
I'm not even at the half yet.... it's weird... like.. I have pretty long chapters but the story's not really progressing... well not yet. But... people are still reading this?

The fuck? The people reading my stories need standards... why my book???¿¿? ((I don't mean to mock anyone reading. I'm just still weirded out people put my stories in their 'Reading Lists' and like.. vote for it and shit))

Is my story even good tho? Like... huh?? I don't know how to view it... it's a story? And it's filled with my raw emotions and wrong impulses.
But... like.. they only see it as the "Character's emotions" even though they're mine.

BITCH WHO AM I?

Anyways...

Bakugou Katsuki's Point of View:

The warm fuzziness swarmed through my being as I heard water and rain tap through the window. A cold breeze was still present and I couldn't help but snuggle into the warmth.

"Katsuki.." a deep yet warm voice called out. "5 more minutes... and a year" I whisper the last part. "1 year?... sure.. I guess?" The deep voice spoke. I then looked up realizing I was speaking to the hot dumbass but also a smart ass.

"What is it? " I say annoyed. Momo and the others are looking for us. The heroes and teachers are busy outside, saving residents from the flood. Our classmates wanted us to have a...
Car-i-u-key?" He said stumbling on his own words.

"A what? Do you not know what Karaoke is?" I ask trying to stand up and look at his mouth, to read his lips. I realized his face was actually super close. I stopped moving forward when I felt his breathe on my forehead.
"K-katsuki... you're too close" he pointed out.

I sigh and say "What the fuck do you want me to do about it?! You tied me up and called me a 'BakuBurrito'! I can't fucking move" I say slightly annoyed while recalling the past events.

He laughed at me then remembered what he did. "Oh... yeah... I forgot about this" he said in between snorts of chuckles. It was honestly cute but it's angry time, not getting attracted to his deep laughs and hot ass morning voice time...... fuck!

"Wait... what time is it?" I ask. He shrugged and checked his phone. "Um... 3:20 AM" he said and checked his phone. He untied me and I immediately exploded myself
"F R E E D O M!" I yell and stood up.
Apparently... My whole body's numb.

I fall off the bed and he laughed again. "H-Halppppp" I say from under the bed. "Wait" he said and pulling me into his arms while putting me back on the bed. "You should stretch first... I gotta go take a shower.. bye " he said and ruffled my hair. I smiled discreetly, blushing madly though.

He left to his bathroom and moved my arms around. "Yes!" I exclaim. I feel like I've been free from medusa's stone thingy. My legs started moving and I couldn't feel my ass!

I wiggled around and I felt a hard object beside me. I look over and it was Shoto's Phone.... hmmm. I took it and there was a lot of notifications.
Mostly from Instagram and Twitter...
"What is he doing?" I ask myself.

That dumbass... he doesn't have a fucking password! I swiped a thumb from the top of the screen and downwards. A ton of messages blocked the screen.
I read a few stuff.....

He... he's getting death threats?
I look over again and some were supportive messages like "I like your art style. Can I use your work for like my-" it was cut off since it was a long ass message.