Chapter 20: Cool Down

Bakugou Katsuki's Point of View:

Why is it so cold?!?! I shivered and crossed my arms. I walk out the room with the rest of the class following behind me. I went to my locker because I couldn't fit my bento box in my bag anymore because the notebooks and shit I need to carry to my other classes that were in my locker took the space for my bento.

So I left it in my locker. I walk to the cafeteria to eat.... I wanna talk with Icyhot. I wanna ask about why he looked in pain in the video. I'll also ask why he kept avoiding my calls and messages. He keeps ignoring me.

As I walk along the room trying to find that 2 toned hair or at least those mismatched eyes but to no avail.
I groan and decided to go to a place where I know that it isn't cold. I held my bento in my hand and chucking it down in my bag. The corridors was filled with people gossiping about U.A.'s pretty boy, Todoroki Shoto.

I listened in on their conversation.

"He's so hot. He's also cute. I just can't believe all angles suit him. See!"
A girl said and showing everyone their phone where she kept taking photos.

"I know right?! I took pictures when he was getting in his car and even screenshot my phone when he was at that incident in Europe. He's so amazing" the other girl said and everyone agreed.

These bitches fan girl about him but doesn't even realize they have no chance with them. I roll my eyes and stomp towards the rooftop. I've been eating here a few days. It's been kind of warm here so I'm finally not as cold anymore. I turn the silver door knob and kicked the door at the same time.

It made a satisfying hit on the wall and slipped through and closing the door. I looked around and no one's here. "Nice! No one's here" I exclaimed and walk to a bench i took out my bento and placed my bag on the floor. I lay down feeling tired. I sigh and look at the box.

It's still kind of warm still. I open it and was met with the delicious aroma and yes it's my cooking. I made scramble eggs, few strips of bacon, of course fried rice with some meat with it. I ate a few bites of the food. I went daze again and thought about today. It's been warmer now since I'm at the rooftop

"The weather's perfect! .... I've been cold in like... forever!" I say stretching. I then asked myself "....where's icyhot? I didn't even saw him in the Cafeteria" as I groan out my worries

Suddenly a voice was heard from behind the trees"...I'm here." I then fall on the floor, surprised from that sudden deep voice. I realized I was completely covered with the food I was eating.  The person came and it was Todoroki. "Are you alright?" He asked. "WHAT THE FUCK?! DON'T JUST COME OUT OF NO WHERE!" I yelled. He covered his ears and wince slightly.

Shit. I forgot about his... PTSD and his sensitivity to sound.

"Volume... please" he said. I  nodded and stood up and removed the rice and other stuff off of me. He tried to help in removing some rice that stuck on my back. "What were you doing hiding there?" I asked him. "I wasn't hiding. I've been here this whole time" he said.

I rolled his eyes and I look at the wasted food. "Sorry about your food.... I can buy you lunch if you want" he spoke. "It's fucking fine! Leave me alone. I already ate breakfast earli-" I shout but got cut off by my stomach growling. Fuck this is embarrassing!
I look at his face to see any reactions from him and feel my face heat up.
At least i'm not cold now.

He sighed "Let me buy you something later. Classes are about to start.... in the mean time" he said pulling my arm. I grab my bento  and bag and followed him. He handed me rice balls from the cafeteria and paying for it. "I hope this satisfies your hunger through classes" he says and left.