Chapter 28: Try Having Friends

(Skip if you want... but this is important))

Haii guys, so... Since last chapter...
I made it a BLM (Black Lives Matter) related chapter since as a person that has experienced immense pain of Racism... I truly want to support everyone especially with people that have felt injustices towards them.

 I truly want to support everyone especially with people that have felt injustices towards them

(((Idk if I'd be called an activist but... people really need to know this)))

.....I've been hearing countless insults directed towards People of Color like "Go back to where you came from// Go back to where you Crawled out from!!" People that say that are indirectly implying that "They" own the land and the people that say that are usually white toxic people.

Just a reminder.... Black people owned the land then... "United" States of America.... Christopher Columbus wasn't the one that did it, nor did he discover it.. The only thing he discovered was... Transatlantic Slave Trade.

Therefore... I present to you this...
(Horribly made yet I wanted to post it anyways since some of ya'll wanted me to post this)

It represents what the truth is. That people of Color are the true and Lost founders of the land that is now named U.S.A.

(Back to the story)
Shoto Todoroki's Point of View:

Placing each dish down on the long, well spread out table, I made sure the food will be enough for everyone that's here. Shinso was messaging me as I cooked. I told him he could join us since... well the general studies and the hero course dormitories are connected through a 'bridge' thingy on the 5th floor where the side of the buildings had.

He made his way towards the elevators and to us. I saw him creep his way, looking around. Maybe looking for me. "Shinso... hey" I call him. Everyone looked at me, possibly surprised.

He came out of hiding and he went straight to me. "Glad you managed to come here. Wanna have breakfast?" I ask gesturing at the dishes. Momo and Katsuki just finished setting the table.
I smiled at them discreetly and thanked them for complying to my orders, "Thanks... why don't we eat?" I suggested.