Chapter 9: Fight

Warning: Self-harm, a few mentions of rape and sexual abuse. If this triggers you please don't read. I can't live when I know I caused someone's death.

Shoto Todoroki's POV

I arrived home and it was already sunset. Father probably is still here. I waved goodbye to paul, my driver and enter the 2 doored mansion. I walk past the living room and entered a hallway. I was greeted by Fuyumi in the kitchen. "Shoto, welcome back....What's with the flowers?" She asked.

I looked down at my belongings. I was holding a small bouquet, a paper bag filled with the cheescakes, and a another paper bag filled with the chocolates, notes and shirts I was given by my 'admirers'. I set them down at the kitchen island and looked at them. "I-....I don't really know myself. People gave these to me saying that 'they're interested' and 'like' me. I don't really know why" I said.

Fuyumi's face lit up and stopped whatever she was doing. "Shoto, say that again" and looked at the flowers. I repeated myself and then she hugged me tightly. I liked her embrace like she was really happy. I smiled a little and she laughed "what's wrong?" I ask. "Well 'cause you're the guy yet you were the one given gifts and even flowers that match your hair." She said.

"Well...they were the ones that were interested in me" I said defensively. She scoffed and asked "They?!" And looked at me. She then called Natsuo who just arrived. "NATSUO!! Get over here!" She yelled. Natsuo came and he had a tired look yet it changed to a curious one when he saw the flowers.

"What happened? Why'd ya call?" He asked. "Sho got a lot of admirers. Look what they gave him" and looked at me. Natsuo stared at me and asked "Dude, how?! I couldn't even get my crush to like me back!" He complained. I shrugged and said "I never really know why also. They just  hid a bunch of letters in my locker and asked me to go somewhere" I said taking off my bag and showing them the letters.

They scoffed in unison and said "Shoto, you're just 14 and it's your second day at school. Just what did you do in the first day?" Natsuo asked. "Nothing much, just some art class, a quirk test outside of the school and that's it. Oh and I was asked to go infront of the whole school in the auditorium since I got perfect in the exams out of everyone" I say in my monotone voice. 

She then nudged natsuo. "You do know that shoto's appearance is quite alluring and also, he has his own fashion designer and sometimes his make up artists would come by" she said. Natsuo then said in a kid's whining voice "Now I wanna have a make up artist!!" And they both laughed.

I didn't get the humour yet when did I ever do? I wasn't blessed with the pleasure of learning what's trending and entertainment when I grew up. Besides my phone, I can never really get any outside information. Only online friends were there.

I asked them "What will I do with these?" I asked. Fuyumi said "put the flowers in a vase and put water so it stays without wilting. Also, put your chocolates in your fridge. Do what you want. But I'll take a photo first" she said.

She then sat me on the chair and said "smile" while arranging the stuff and taking photo. I looked the other way and she sighed. "Why don't you like taking pictures!" She whined and said "I'll make memories with this" and ran away.

I took my phone and just took a picture of the new stuff. I stood up and gathered my stuff. I walk back to the hallway and enter the elevator and pressed the "5" button. The whole floor was mine but it was smaller compared to the rest of the floors since half of the floor was my training room and my pool area.

Endeavor said water helps to deal with my quirk and said that to the architect of the house. The architect went overboard since the budget was over the top. Endeavor was glad even though I didn't care if I had a floor nor a small room. I just needed a safe place so that I can breathe.