Chapter 30: Too Easy

The class settled in the common room. The home room teacher spoke with the principal to inform about the attack on the city, the number of villains, and even the immobilized villains that are now held captive by the teachers of U.A, which are now tied up but due to the on going storm, they cannot be put in prison so the police department gave them quirk cancelling cuffs and some to put in the room.

The students were happy, feeling successful of the milestone they accomplished in capturing their first villains. Katsuki was quiet, he was looking inside the room where Shoto was being questioned by the teachers on what he witnessed and heard.

The creak of the door indicated that it was time for him to join Todoroki in the questioning.

"Welcome  Young Bakugou, kindly sit beside Todoroki" Toshinori, or better known as All might smiled to them. His smile was weak, seeing is if he was weaker?

"Yeah yeah" Katsuki rolled his eyes and sat down, putting his other leg on top of shoto's leg because he had this thing where he would want some kind of skin contact, putting his leg over some other person he trusted was the actions he did whenever slightly nervous.

The other glanced at him, shining a smile to encourage the other person. "So Young Todoroki,  you said earlier that you saw 4 people, correct?" Asked the Number One hero. The younger nodded and said "Yeah, the one with a quirk related to growth of muscles, Someone with high strength and endurance, One with .... blue flames.... and another man with a quirk I'm not sure of. He went by through portals but I'm not sure if it's his quirk seeing how his body looked" shoto responded.

" Bakugou. You told us you only seen 3, yes?" Aizawa asked. The ash-blonde nodded. "Maybe the 4th one is their leader?" Asked Todoroki.

"What makes you say that?" The sleepless man questioned. "Well, maybe since he didn't join any fights. He instructed everyone on what to do like Capturing me, telling the man with blue flames to take me somewhere or something. He's also child-minded. Whenever I would escape then he'd get angry and have tantrums and even went his way to verbally abuse the others" Shoto looked up from the drawing he was making.

"What are you doing? " Asked the Pomeranian to the Canadian Flag. "Yeah, you keep writing something... what is that?" Added Aizawa.

Shoto put his finger on his lips, indicating to shut up. "Just ask questions. I'm drawing the 4th guy" he spoke, reverting his eyes towards the 3. Aizawa nodded and let him be.

"How did you see the villains when we were fighting them?" Asked aizawa again. "I was with shinso, I saw you through the windows. I saw the flames and felt the change in temperature" he spoke, he was quiet but the storm was still rolling by. Taking over the silence that he left.

"What do you plan on doing with the scum?" Asked Bakugou. "We plan on interrogating them. As of now they're in the basement since it's secured and that the basement is very strong. I'll head there later since Shoto said that the 4th man was travelling through portals. We need to be more on guard seeing how they can pop up anytime." Aizawa spoke roughly.

He's really tired but he decided to supervise the children first.
"The two of you; can I ask a favor? " All might said. "What is it?" Asked the two in unison, one in anger and one in curiousness."Could you two take over after us in the interrogation part. You can ask for Shinso's help seeing how his quirk's quite usable in these certain conditions. Will you?" Asked all might in a pleading look.

The two looked at each other and Bakugou looked at Shoto. Katsuki was waiting if Shoto would say yes or no. He himself wanted to interrogate the villains but if Shoto didn't want to then he won't either.

"I'm okay with whatever" Shoto spoke. Katsuki's leg jumped unintentionally in happiness and Shoto caught this since the leg he used when he jumped was the one that was on him.