Chapter 29: Human Heroine

Third Person Point of View:

As the two quiet males watch the "horrifying " movie that they're both immune of, the other starts to stare at the male. The purple haired student watches the other boy discreetly, his body facing the television but his eyes are glued to the mismatched eyes.

"He's so elegant even when he isn't trying or doing anything" he thought to himself as his arm was now placed on the other's shoulder. Both of them had their backs against the soft couch and they quietly watch.

"What did you think of the movie?" The purple haired male was now awaken from the trance he was in. "Oh.. um... it was good... but it still didn't beat The Conjuring" he smiled at the other boy, trying his best to charm the other.

He was clueless as to why he was doing what he was doing but all he knew that he couldn't think, only act. And his body told him to get closer to the other. He smiled back, showing how his cheeks lifted making it show that he in fact was genuinely happy.

He felt silly and dumb... but people when they have interest in anyone.. all non-fiction turns to fantasy. This is one of the reasons he doesn't care if he would've been called a "Simp". It's not even an insult to be honest.

It's scientifically and psychologically supported that when you are inlove...
You become quite stupid for them.
So... simping isn't bad.

The storm rolled back through the windows, bursting open the unlocked window. Todoroki stood up and closed the window but stopped when his eyes caught a glimpse of something out of place...

Something... red? He narrowed his eyes and saw what was happening at a few buildings away. He could see a few figures fighting. Recognizing some, which was a man in all black and a white scarf wrapped around his neck, it was on the roof, dodging attacks and also fighting more people....

Who else wears a scarf.... and has long black hair? ..... who did he know that was also wearing nothing but black?

Shit... Mr. Aizawa!

I know he's on patrol for helping evacuating people through the floods.
"Shinso!" Todoroki called out. The other springs up, looking at the teen that called him and the scenery that was happening behind the said teen.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Call Iida and the others. Tell them to all meet up at the common room, Mr. Aizawa's fighting Villains!" He said as he looked over at the window, hoping that his teacher would be okay.

Thunder came running down as it deafened the two teens. "I'll try and help him" he whispered, putting both feet on the ledge, arms wrapped at the sides of the window as he finally jumped and erected himself upwards with his flames.

Shinso tried to pull the other teen but he was too late. He wanted to use his quirk to stop the younger from jumping but he was too late.
Now realizing what was happening, he ran to the elevators and went to the common room to search for iida, the class representative.

"Shinso? Why are you in a hurry?" Asked a few students in the common room which were Sero and Asui.
"Where's Iida?! Shoto said that Mr. Aizawa's in trouble and went to help!" He said through panting and gasping for air. "I-I tried to stop him bit he already went." He spoke now slightly calming down.

Iida heard and came to him. "How did he know about Aizawa?" He asked. "He saw... through the window. There was fighting. Across a few buildings. He asked me to get everyone to do like a plan or something. I think he's providing time for us!" The purple haired teen said with desperation in his voice, wanting the plan to finally go underway.

Iida put a thumb on his chin as he closed his eyes to think. "Shoji, Asui, go to the top of the building to look at the situation. Bring your phones and we'll communicate on what plan we should do. Some of us has to stay guard. While the others will look after Todoroki and Professor Aizawa.