Anakin hurts Ahsoka

Anakin looses his cool with Ahsoka and hurts her but Plo Koon comes to her rescue

Ahsoka was talking with Rex and some of the clones, when they hear a loud thump and a groan. They turn around and see Anakin near his speeder and rubbing his head. They laugh and Ahsoka snickers a little, she then goes over to him and asks "are you okay master."

He glares at her and says, "I'm fine, let's just get moving." She then asks "where we going" which only makes Anakin more agitated. He then turns around and says "doesn't matter I'm your master and you'll do what ever I tell you." Ahsoka steps back and says," well I was having a conversation with Rex so your gonna have to be patient."

Anakin then shouts, "well I don't care we are leaving now," but she ignores him and walks over to Rex. Anakin then runs up to her, stands in front of her and says, "I order you to listen to me and you will treat with the respect that I deserve."

He then grabs Ahsoka wrist with his mechanical hand and tugs her making her yelp in pain because of the force and strength he's putting on her wrist.

She tries to pull out of his grasp but Anakin tightens the grip drawing a bit of blood. She then shouts in pain and says," mater pls stop your hurting me." She then starts crying a little

She then uses all her strength and is able to pull way from him Plo then comes over to them and says "Skywalker calm yourself, Anakin turned to face him."

"I can handle my own Padawan, thank you." She backed away from him, trying to leave, but without turning around, he addressed her. "Do not even think about leaving." She stayed rooted to the spot.

"Skywalker, you're letting your anger get the better of you. Little Soka, you're free to go." She smiles at him and ran off. She sat behind a ship so she could still hear their conversation.

"Master Plo! She misbehaved, and she deserves to be punished as I see fit." Plo approached him and says.

"Skywalker, you misbehaved all the time as a padawan or have you forgotten, Anakin glared at him and left the hangar. Ahsoka sighed in relief and sank down to the floor. She soon heard footsteps and Plo knelt down beside her.

"Little Soka, are you alright?" She sighed, and nodded. "Yeah, I guess..." He smiled at her but she only shrugged. "He's just in a bad mood, don't take it personally." She looked up at him and he put a hand on her shoulder, offering comfort.

"Thank you." He smiled, then motioned to her hand. "May I see it?" She nodded, and took off her glove. There were already deep purple marks on her orange skin, and it was throbbing. He gently moved his fingers around, and looked back up. "I don't think it's broken, just sprained. Here, I'll go get you some ice." She smiled.

"Thank you, Master Plo." He smiled a bit, then turned away to get ice. She looked closer at the marks, and could see that they were in the shape of fingers. Anakin's mechanical fingers. Plo returned a moment later with the ice and some bandages. He applied the ice to her hand gently, and held it there for a few minutes.

"Thank you Master, that feels a lot better." He nodded. "Of course. I'll keep it here for a few more minutes, then apply the bandages. I still can't believe that Skywalker would do this."

"He didn't mean it, he was just upset. I shouldn't have said that those things to him... It was my fault." He patted her other wrist, and smiled.

"It wasn't your fault, Little Soka. Not in the slightest. He should be more careful. Not only are you younger than him, he is stronger than you, bigger than you, and he should be more careful about how he treats you." She smiled.

"I appreciate that. Thanks."Your welcome. Care to go get some food?" She nodded, and he helped her off of the ground, and they headed to the cafeteria.