Ahsoka has Anorexia part 3

I got this idea from Emmaszdance

Plo and the rest of the council could tell that Ahsoka was backtracking, it's been a few weeks sense they discovered she had Anorexia and they thought that she would be doing better now but they could tell that they were wrong.

Ahsoka has been losing the weight that she's gained and they could see her ribs under her dress again. She would also have this distant look in her eyes as if she was just constantly in her own mind.

Plo had threatened Skywalker multiple times, telling him to find out what's wrong but Anakin just didn't know what to do to help her. Sure he was good at expressing his emotions but that doesn't mean he was good at talking to someone about there's.

Plo decides that he would talk to Ahsoka sense Anakin didn't have the balls to. He knocks on door and hears footsteps approach the door, it opens and Plo saw Ahsoka.

He could see her ribs through her dress and her face was a bit sucked in, Plo knew that he had to fix this before he could lose his only daughter.

He said "hello Little Soka, may I come in?" She nodded and Plo could see the distant look in her eyes again.  She moved to the side and Plo walked in before he sat on her bed and signaled her to sit next to him.

She sat next to him and Plo thought about how to approach this, he knew that he had to confront her about this but he also knew that she was suffering in silence and that he had to be sensitive or else she could worsen.

He said "Little Soka, pls look at me." She nodded and turned her body a little so that she was facing him but her eyes seem to struggle to look at him.

Plo put a clawed finger under her chin and raised her head so that she could look at him, he said "Pls Little Soka, tell me what's wrong, what happened that made you act like this?"

Plo could see tears in her eyes and she said "I-I can't, you'll laugh or call it stupid, just like my friends did." Plo immediately became enraged.

How dare they take his daughters problems as a joke, he pushed away his anger for now and said "I would never laugh at you Little Soka and it was wrong of your friends to do that."

She let's out a sob and hugs him, burying her face into his chest. That's when she let the tears fall and Plo returned the hug while calmingly rubbing her back to sooth her.

After a while, her tears stopped but she didn't move away, she said "Th-the a voice, it tells me not to eat that I don't deserve to be alive." Plo rubs her back and says "Has this voice told you anything else?"

Ahsoka nods and says "I-it's told me that I should h-hurt myself, that you all w-would be h-happier w-without me." Plo tensed before hugging her tighter and say "That's not true and it will never be true, I love you more then anything little Soka, your my daughter."

More tears started running down Ahsoka's cheek and she holds back a sob, Plo says "let it out Little Soka, you've kept your pain and sadness in for too long."

That was the final breach, Ahsoka starts to cry even more, her breath becomes hitched, and her sobs violently trembled her body. Plo pulled her closer and she just cried into his robe.

After a few minutes, her tears stopped, her body stopped trembling, and she was able to take proper breaths. She pulled away from him and Plo said "don't ever listen to the voice, listen to those who care about you, not ones that hurt you."

Plo then put his hands on her shoulders and said "and don't ever think that I don't care about you, even when I die I still will." She nodded and Plo wipes away the tears stains on her cheeks.

That's when Ahsoka released all the hurt into the force and Plo could immediately tell that a weight has been lifted off her shoulder.

He smiles and says "get some rest. I'll the council about those "friends" of yours and they'll be dealt with." She nodded and smiled at him before laying down and closing her eyes.

Plo stood up and walked out before going to the council chambers and telling them about Ahsoka's so called "friends." Let's just say that they got the biggest scolding of their life and that Ahsoka never had to worry about them again.