Ahsoka stows away on Plo's ship

I got this idea from AmythystKreis so pls go follow her and read her stories, I also want to apologize Amythyst for taking so long to do your request so I hope you like it.

Ahsoka paced around her room thinking hard about a decision, everyone in the order knew that it was a suicide mission so why did Plo sign up for it. Out of all the people in the temple, why did it have to be her "father"?!

She then grew a determined look on her face, there was no way that she was gonna let him go by himself, he even told his battalion that they couldn't come with him which made Wolffe very sad.

She grabbed her lightsabers but before she left, she saw Anakin standing in her doorway. He sighed and said "I know I can't stop you Snips so I won't try to but pls be careful, you know what the reports have said, I'll try and cover for you as best as I can so that the council doesn't know about this."

Ahsoka smiled and gave her master a hug before sneaking out of the temple and heading towards the hangar where Plo will be in 5 minutes, when she got there she snuck into his ship and waited for him.

She didn't have to wait long because then she saw Plo walk in and start the ship, she hid in the shadows so that he wouldn't see her but once they got into hyperspace she heard Plo sigh and say "I know your there Little Soka."

She cursed under her breath and revealed herself, she sheepishly grinned at him while rubbing her neck. He glared at her and said "What are you doing here exactly? I thought you said this was a suicide mission."

Ahsoka smirks at him and said "you really expect me to stay at the temple while you go on a suicide mission, come on Mastsr Plo I thought you knew me better."

Plo glares at her and says "this is an important mission Ahsoka, this is a mission that could deal a massive blow to the separatists and if it means that the war will end sooner then I'll do it."

Ahsoka sighs and says "Master Plo, I've lost a lot of people during this war, we all have, so how do u think I feel that the person who I think as my father is going on a mission that can get himself killed. I've failed a lot of people during this war, I won't fail you to. I can't."

She then walked to the back of the ship leaving Plo stunned by her words. He knew that Ahsoka cared about him but he didn't know that she cared this much, he sighed. He knows that he's been slowly pushing her away in hope that she would be better and safer off without him.

But he was tired of trying to push her away because he needed her just as much as she needs him. They were father and daughter and they know that they would both be lost without each other.

The ship started coming out of hyperspace so Plo tells Ahsoka to come back, she runs in and he turns on the cloaking device. They quietly sneak onto the Sepratists ship and get out.

They quietly sneak to the control room before Greivous or Dooku know that there here, Plo hacks there database while Ahsoka stands near the door to make sure no droids come in and report them.

After a while Plo is able to get into there files and downloads them onto a hard drive, He then pulls it out but before they could get out they hear 4 more lightsabers activate.

Ahsoka activates her 2 lightsabers and Plo hides the hard drive in his cloak before also activating his. Greivous laughs and says "Hello Jedi scum, didn't I tell you that I don't like pests on my ship."

Ahsoka smirks and says "well we decided to come visit you but sense you don't want us here we'll be leaving." (Obi Wan has taught her well)

Greivous growls and says "very bold Youngling, but also very stupid." He then starts attacking them and they start blocking and dodging his attacks.

There fight continues down the hall until one of the droids throws a bomb at them, Ahsoka force pushes Greivous towards the bomb and Plo away from it.

The bomb causes an explosion and even though Ahsoka tries to push it back, it was too much though so she gets caught in the explosion, knocking her out and Plo immediately starts cutting a hole though the door the separated him from the explosion.

Plo was terrified, he has lost so many people during this was and he couldn't cope with the thought of losing his "daughter"

He climbs through the hole and immediately spots her to see that she was knocked out. He picks her up before running back to their ship and jumping into hyperspace.

Once they were safe, Plo gently sets her down on one of the medical beds and checks out her injuries. She had some cuts on her arms and face but luckily the lower half of her body was fine. He then noticed that her right hand was burned from the explosion so he gets some gauze and dips it in water and some oil before wrapping it.

Once that was done, he saw that she was starting to wake up. Her eyes flutter open and the first thing she saw was Plo looking down at her with concern clear on his face.

She then feels a bit nauseous so Plo gets a bucket and Ahsoka vomits into it, Plo rubs her back to comfort her and once she was done vomiting she took a rag and wiped her mouth .

Plo then helps her into a sitting position before gently dabbing a cloth against her cuts to get rid of the dirt and blood and so that they don't become infected.

She hisses in pain so Plo rubs her head tails to make her feel better, she relaxes and Plo continues to clean her cuts. Once he was done he throws away the cloth and brings her into a hug.

She was confused but she enjoyed it, Plo said "never do that again." Ahsoka was confused so Plo explained, while still hugging her, "you were right, we have lost many people during this war and it took you almost getting killed to realize that your the most important thing to me, I'm sorry for pushing you away but do know that I love you."

Ahsoka started tearing up and hugged Plo back before saying "I love you to." Plo smiles and they talk about old and fun times that they've had. Happy that there Father and Daughter bond was back to normal.