Overprotective Plo

I got this idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her.

Plo's gonna go full dad mode

Plo, Ahsoka, and the clones were at the bar, the clones invites Ahsoka and Plo came so that he could watch her if something happened. It's not that he didn't trust the clones, it's just that he knew that they don't focus straight when their drunk and wouldn't look out for her properly.

He trusted Ahsoka but being a teenager in a bar full of drunk guys didn't sit well with him and just couldn't stay back at the temple while she was here so he volunteered to come with her, which she had no problem with.

He told her that he would let her drink but would only allow her to have 3, anymore and he was taking her straight back home. She agreed and made sure to drink slowly and have a conversation with the clones so that she didn't get bored.

Plo stood in the back and let her have her fun, he would just watch over her from a safe distance, he knew he was acting like a dad but he couldn't help himself.

He sighs and says "I really need to get a grip on my dad side one day." He then felt a warning in the force and immediately looks at Ahsoka, he saw a guy who looked drunk and high walking up to her.

He immediately moved over to her and moved her over a little, Ahsoka was at first confused but then noticed the drunk guy who was looking at her.

He makes her sit a few chairs down before sitting next to her, the Clone's were oblivious to what was happening and kept drinking and harassing the waiters.

This was the exact reason why he came, he knew that they would be to drunk to look after her and was now glad that he came. Ahsoka ordered her third drink and Plo used the force to check that it was safe before he let her drink it.

(I sort of see Plo as a wolf, protecting his pup/Ahsoka)

Ahsoka was starting to get tired after her third drink and noticed that it was almost 11 so she asked Plo if they could head back

Ahsoka was starting to get tired after her third drink and noticed that it was almost 11 so she asked Plo if they could head back. Plo agreed and they stood up, Plo was also a little tired so he didn't notice the creep from earlier.

Plo stood up and Ahsoka followed but as soon as she did the guy grabbed her wrist, Ahsoka acted on instinct and grabbed the dude's wrist before flipping him over. Making him land on the ground with a broken wrist.

She glares at him and says "Never. Touch another woman is she doesn't want you to, got it sleemo." He glares at her but she doesn't wait for an answer, she walks back to Plo who was smiling proudly at her for taking care of that creep.

He leads her out and goes over to his speeder, they hop in and Plo fly's back to the temple. While he was flying, Ahsoka said "Master Plo, remind me why you came when you didn't have one drink."

He smiles and says "you honestly can't expect me to stay at the temple while your at a bar, do you?" Ahsoka flashed him a smile and says "I guess not so thank you."

Plo nods and says "of course" before they got to the temple where they slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

Sorry if this chapter is shorter then the others but this was all I could think of.