Plo comforts Ahsoka

I got this idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her, this book if for all my Windu haters out there

Ahsoka woke up late at 10 am and sighed, she's been so stressed with the war and training that she hasn't had any time to relax. She then heard arguing in Anakin's quarters so she got up and opened the door to see Anakin and Windu arguing about a mission.

They noticed her and Windu said "padawan Tano what are you doing here? You should be in class right now." Ahsoka sighed and said "yes Master Windu, I just woke up late." She then went back to her quarters to get ready and Windu and Anakin continued to argue.

When she was was ready, she ran out of the room and headed towards her class. The teacher glares at Ahsoka and scolds her for being late before going back to teaching and some of the kids laugh at her.

After about 3 hours she finishes all of her classes and heads back to Anakin's quarters. When she enters, Anakin was doing paper work and she could sense that he was incredibly tired and cranky.

She said "hello master, how was your day?" Anakin glares at her and says "terrible, I have to do a bunch of paper work and tomorrow we have a mission." Ahsoka sighs and says "what time?"

"7 in the morning so don't be late this time like you were today for your classes." Ahsoka sighs and says "yes master." She then goes into her room and rubbed her temples, how the heck would she be able to do a mission when she was so sad and tired, all she wanted was a break.

She sighed and did her homework before eating and going to bed, when she woke up she was stressed and barely had any energy. Amakin stormed into her room and shouted "Ahsoka! Get up, we have to leave in 10 minutes!"

Ahsoka could tell that he was angry at her for sleeping in again so she didn't fight him on it, she got ready and before she could even eat, Anakin said "let's go already."

Ahsoka sighed and ran out, already tired of today." She and Anakin headed the hangar and got on their shuttle.

After the mission

Anakin was super angry and Ahsoka was super scared, on the mission she was unaware of a missile coming and now Rex was gravely injured.

Anakin didn't even speak to her for the whole ride back, he just glared at her. When they got back to the temple and went to the council chambers Anakin told them how Ahsoka let her guard down and how his Captain is now injured.

Some of the council glared at Ahsoka and Windu told her that her that she did awful on the mission so she should be punished sense she failed.

Ahsoka couldn't take it anymore, she was tired, sad, and hurt. She shouted "ENOUGH! How is it that I'm the only one to remember that I'm a TEENAGER FIGHTING IN A GODDAMM WAR!" And with that she ran out with tears running down her cheeks.

The council were shocked by her outburst and words, Plo was the first one to his feet and follow after her but not before glaring at the council and Anakin who now felt guilty for pushing her to her limits.

He followed Ahsoka's force signature until it led him to the gardens, he then heard silent crying and saw Ahsoka hiding behind a bush with her knees pulled to her chest.

Plo calmly approached her, even though his heart was braking at watching his little Soka cry. He sat next to her and said "it's not your fault." Ahsoka didn't listen to him though and just continued to cry.

Plo rubbed her back affectionately and she leaned into the touch, he pulled her into a hug and she cried into his chest. He could sense her fatigue and stress, no wonder she yelled at us, we did this to her and all because we couldn't see her silent plea for help, he thought.